Chapter 2: Party

Mitsuki pov

Warning little smut!!!

"Oh My God! Here she comes now! It's the world-famous celebrity, Miki and her sisters!"

I, sashayed out of my limo, with style! Teresa sends me a questioning look and Chris just giggles. Many reporters and photographers are trying to get to me, but I just walk straight, look ahead and walk into the building, with my sisters following me behind.

"Remember our little deal?" Asked Chris.

"Yeah, where is he anyway?" I look around.

"Well, I know where is a jerk when I see one." Teresa pointed at Zach.

There he is, my ex-boyfriend, looking hawt as always wearing a suit with a black tie, but I'm bored with him already. Standing there with a glass of wine in his hand and his arm wraps around his slut.

Zach Smith, a celebrity singer, just like me. The first time we laid our eyes at each other, we knew we just have to fuck in bed. He's a fuckboy. We're fuck buddies at first then and slowly turned into a relationship. As I expected, he cheated on me with my foe. This is not some romantic Wattpad story where fuck buddies fall for one another. Pfft, I wish.

We first met when our companies turned into one and we have to sing songs together, and that's how it goes. We sang a lot of songs together and they were a big hit. We were happy with each other. Zach is a hawt guy, short dark brown hair with ocean blue eyes. He's fit, has 6 packs and he's muscular, but not too much. He's nice to be with, just some anger issues where he likes to shout a lot.

It was nice having him around. After all the boys I fucked or dated, he is actually the one who cares about me, but there are some bad moments like he likes shouting at me and I caught him cheating behind my back countless times with different girls. I like to fuck and play with guy's hearts, but I don't cheat, and that always hurts me the most about him, and every man. We broke up but get back together, every, time.

It was fun while it lasted, we got separated because we go on different tours, and that's when the cheating happened again. We hardly see each other because of concerts and stuff in life, we did video chat but seldom. This time, he really crosses the line. He cheated on me with not just any girl, but my foe, Vanessa Hills.

A whore is what I describe her. When I started out in this company, I was a model, a good-looking one, over-taking her fame, and that's when she started hating me. I was a model for a year, then I started singing and acting. Yeah, I'm not just a singer, but also an actress. I heard there will be a new movie entitle, The Empress. The scene takes place in China and most probably I'm going to play the lead heroine of the movie, playing The Empress.

Ugh! She even looks like a whore now, wearing a very low V-neck dress that shows so much of her cleavage, and its high slit, showing off her sexy legs, which is annoying.

"Hey, they're coming." Chris nudges my shoulder and I snap out from my thoughts.

"Well, well, well. I must say, I miss you a lot babygirl, you look so beautiful and sexy in that dress that I wish to just rip it off you and fuck the hell out of you." He smirks.

"No fair!!! I thought you said I was the only beautiful and sexy one in this room!" Vanessa pouted.

"You're right, she's just a nobody. Why don't we say, you and I have a little fun tonight? Don't scream my name too loud, later world's number one superstar here will get jealous." He smirks and glances at me before savouring her lips.

"Seriously guys? Get a room! You're ruining the moment here!" Teresa gave a disgusted face.

"Why? Jealous much? You'll always be single, just like Chrissy over here." Vanessa smirks at my sisters.

"Hey, watch that mouth witch, or I'm going to be the one who rips you from that slutty dress. Who knows? Maybe I'll accidentally rip your skin off." Chris snarls.

"Let them be, I need to go to the bathroom for a while," I said before I left, knowing someone will be following me.

♧♧♧

"Where do you think you're going?"

I was pulled into the man's bathroom and into one of the stalls. I instantly got pin against the wall and someone roughly presses their lips against mines.

"Zach, stop. You're dating Vanessa." I tried to push him off, playing the innocent one. I knew all along he wants me back.

"Shut up, I need you babygirl~" He whispered and hungrily kisses my neck.

"Why? Vanessa fucks bad, doesn't she?" I smirk.

"So right, is like you can read my mind babygirl~. No one fucks as good as you do." He went back to kissing my lips again while grinding onto me.

"Daddy~" I moan between kisses.

"That's right, daddy is going to make this night pleasurable for the both of us. My baby girl is so fucking sexy today, wearing such a beautiful and sexy dress."

"I think you mean beautiful, I don't find it sexy," I said.

"Whatever, just let me rip this off-"

"No!" I stumbled out.

"What baby girl? Don't you want daddy's cock inside you?" He frowns.

"No! That's enough! You are still dating Vanessa and I'm not going to be someone who fucks other girl's boyfriend behind their backs. I know I hate her, but she doesn't deserve all of this. She actually likes you Zach, and you shouldn't be playing around with girls who actually see you more than just a fuckboy." I said while adjusting my dress.

"Fuck, don't start with me this again! You know what you are! We are the same, Miki!" He shouted.

"I told you before, I fuck and I play, I don't cheat. If you want me then break up with her, I'm not in for some threesome or a fucking cheating game. If you can't, then leave me alone Zach." I screamed.

"Fine, whatever! Don't think I don't know you, baby girl! Your pussy craves for attention, and I fuck you good every time. Let's see how your body can handle it without my cock!" He shouted before he left me, and he slammed the door behind him, hard.

Puh-leaze! I was fine! He's the one that needs me! I could see he doesn't have pleasurable sex for years, and he said I need him! Pfft yeah right, I have other guys to play with, he's not the only one!

After l calmed myself down, I went out of the bathroom to find Teresa looking for me.

"There you are! What took you so long?! Come on! The party is starting! Tsukihiko Kibutsuji finally is here!"