Chapter 83: Bad Dreams

Mitsuki

"Here, let me do it for you." I walked over to him and helped him fixed his tie and blazer.

He stared down at me as if he's in his own world. I wondered what he's daydreaming about.

"Um Muzan, can I ask you something?" I shyly asked.

"What?" He frowned.

"Um, can I take a leave tomorrow? I need to sort out something." I asked.

"Demon stuff?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No, something more personal." I said and he nodded.

"Sure, go ahead, but don't take too long." He agreed.

"Thanks." I smiled and hugged him.

His body tensed a bit, before he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me back.

"You're welcome, princess." He whispered in my ear.

♧♧♧

"Nice, good work Miki."

"Thank you for your hard work." I bowed and thanked everyone.

"So, I heard about your new album. Nice!" Zach came and gave me a nudged on the shoulder.

"Thanks."

"I thought you'll be spending time with Tsukihiko since you challenged him and lost miserably." He laughed.

"Oh, so you've heard."

"Yeah, Chris told me." He said.

"Anyways, how are things going on with Chris and Teresa? I heard they have a fight." Asked Zach.

"They did and it's all because of you." I glared.

"I'm flattered." He smirked.

"Don't be." I snapped and pulled him to my dressing room.

"So here's the thing, fuck boi." I locked the door and pinned him against the wall.

"I am entrusting you with my sister and you better not cheat on her or else..." I growled.

"I know, I know. Geez, you don't have to be so pushy about it." He raised his hands in surrender.

"Good, now show me how much she meant to you."

♧♧♧

"You see, he promised to never cheat again. So why don't the both of you just shake hands and make up for it." I smiled, holding both of their hands.

"Hmph, I guessed I can give it a shot." Teresa scoffed.

"If she doesn't stalk him again, then it's fine." Said Chris softly.

Well, I guessed he did prove himself to her.

"You did great." Muzan rested a hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks, let's go to sleep. I'm tired." I yawned and pulled him closer to me as I snuggled against his chest.

He chuckled and smiled as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

♧♧♧

"Why do you look so sad?"

I opened my eyes to meet a pair of red orbs looking down at me. A little girl, with pale white skin and hair, eyes as red as a red spider lily. She's looking down at me, with a sad smile on her face.