Chapter 65: A Whole Night Together

Mitsuki

"Ahh, home sweet home." I sighed as I gave my keys and jacket to Sebastian.

I was clubbing with Zach and John until it was midnight when I decided to come home. Well, it's a Saturday tomorrow, I can sleep in how long I desire. I was so tired and I dragged myself upstairs with my eyelids slowly dropping until I reached my room.

I opened up the door and took off my clothes and crashed myself on the bed and slept. I don't care if I'm just in my panties without a bra or a nightgown on, I just wanted to sleep like I haven't slept in my whole life.

Then when I pulled up the covers because of the chills, I realised something was grabbing them from the other end. I frowned and used my strength and pulled it to cover up myself.

I turned and my hand landed on something hard and warm, so I kept on touching it cause of its warmth. I wrapped myself around it and cuddled with it for the rest of the night, with a smile played on my lips.

♧♧♧

"Hmm?" I frowned and hugged the warm thing, but it turns out to be hard and cold.

My hands continued to touch the thing further upwards until I felt it's...

Eyes...

Mouth...

Nose...

Hair...

"Hmm?" I rubbed them and I realised I'm touching someone's face!

"Teresa, can you please turn down the air conditioner. It's freezing." I wrapped myself with the quilt and hugged that person again.

I thought it was Teresa...

"You dare mistook me as Teresa." I heard that person's growled.

I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed them. I yawned and looked...

Oh My God! You got to be shitting me?!

"Muzan!" I screamed and sat up pushing myself away from him.

"It's rude to act like I'm a creature to you." He scowled.

"Oh My God! I am so sorry! I was so tired and I thought I went into my room so I- Wait, Oh My God! I hugged you half-naked!" I apologised but then I realised I hardly wear any clothing and I screamed.

"You're half-naked!!!" I screamed and pointed at him as I see him only in his boxers.

"Yeah, what do you expect me to sleep in? A suit?" He rolled his eyes and said sarcastically.

"Argh!!!!" I continued screaming and hugged my blanket to cover up my nudity.

"Just so you know, it's your fault. You came in and hugged me to sleep. I'm the innocent one here." Said Muzan innocently.

"You could have woken me up!" I shouted at his face.

"You look so tired and peaceful that I can't bring myself to do that." He said with an innocent smile.

Oh, I know he just doesn't want to! He's probably enjoying-

Wait a minute, he said he's moving on from me, then why-

"Stop screaming. It's annoying." He snapped and glared at me.

"I should go!" I quickly got up and turned around, letting go of the blanket and searching for my dress when suddenly a pair of muscular arms wrapped around me from behind.

I froze. He rested his head on my shoulder. What the fuck is he doing?! I'm not wearing a bra!

"Don't cover them up, I already see all of you." He whispered in husk as he pulled my hands that were covering up my breast.