Chapter 66: Curse To Death

Mitsuki

"Whoever asks my presence, tell them I'm busy and Fuck Off!" I demanded.

"As you wish, your grace." Sebastian bowed.

I changed into my demon form and hopped onto the flying carriage.

"Where to, your darkness?" The coachman asked.

"The Witches Fortress." I answered.

♧♧♧

"Oh, so you finally met him." Sabrina smiled creepily.

"You know you could have just said Tsukihiko and Muzan practically are the same guy." I rolled my eyes.

"I find it much more entertaining to see how you find out by yourself."

"This isn't some love drama where you sit on the couch and watched in your crystal ball!" I shouted.

"We are nothing alike!"

"That's where you're wrong." She wagged her finger at me.

"Yeah sure, we are both demons progenitor and superior, but he's so arrogant and malevolent, and I'm... This!" I pointed at myself.

"I see. Well, I can't deny that you're a better and kinder demon than him."

"Exactly! He's like, a lord waiting in his chair with his legs crossed and arms folded while waiting for things to be served, but I'm more like a warrior type of demon who doesn't just sit around waiting for stuff to hand over to me in a silver platter. We are totally different."

"You can say that, but no matter how nice and jolly you may be, there's still darkness inside of you, itching to be set free. You can never run away from your sins, and so does he. Both of you want to yearn for perfection too much until you guys become a monster." She smiled evilly.

"A monster, huh?" I gritted my teeth.

"You know I hate that word." I growled.

"I do, but no matter how much you run away from it, you can't hide the fact that you are one."

I scowled.

"He's marrying some mortal." I stated.

"I know, but he'll soon regret that decision and run back to you." She smiled.

"Don't be ridiculous." I snapped.

"I'm not. Even though he's marrying that mortal woman, but his heart and mind are always on you."

"Eww, don't say such disgusting stuff." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not. It's the truth. It's over a thousand years already, he has been searching for you every nook and cranny in Japan."

"Well, too bad! I flew to England, France, Italy, Russia and America... Yeah, I think that's about it. I wasn't in Japan." I snarled.

"Muzan can't fly. They didn't even invent planes back then. Besides, there are over a hundred countries in the world and you expect him to find you that easily?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Tch, I wasn't waiting for him to swipe me off my feet and ride into the sunset together like some love story. I was at war, or revolution or whatever else."

"So you fight for which country again?" She asked.

"Neither, I fight for myself. I basically earn a living with the generals paying me a gazillion tons of gold to do their dirty work." I smirked.

"Dirty work? You mean to kill?" She frowned.

"No, I mean slaughter. You know me!" I snapped.

"Sorry, old witches have their flaws."