Chapter 19: Pissed Off

Mitsuki pov

Feeling pissed, I wore a black sleeveless dress and tights to go with and a biker jacket before hitting the road.

"Sebastian, if anyone asks my presence, tell them I'm dead." I ordered before grabbing my car keys.

"A-As you wish, your grace." He bowed and I took one last look behind before slamming the door.

I descend the stairs, to meet a black Lamborghini waiting for me. Just nice, I'm wearing black from head to toe because my heart feels like a black hole right now!

I got in and drove like a psycho. Well, this wasn't the first time I drove really fast and dodging all the annoying cars or people who get in my way, so I don't have to worry about any accident.

Still, having a dangerous 'joy' ride, I'm still pissed off. I switched on the music and the music blasted loudly.

It kind of cooled me down a little. I danced a little to the rhythm. I was reckless at that moment, accidents could happen at any time but hey, what's the fun about life without any recklessness?

I know what you're thinking. I'm aimlessly driving on some random road, not knowing where to go. Wrong! You'll be shocked to know I'm heading to a dark and petrifying fortress, guarded by living gargoyles which made out of stones.

Why am I heading to such a wonderful place? You might find out soon enough.

♧♧♧

"Oh, it's you. Get out and rot in hell demon."

"Let me in Dawn. I need to talk with that old hag." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh no, you don't! I don't know how you got away from the gargo-"

"They let me past. I see they have better brains than you to know who to bow upon." I snickered.

"Still! You're not seeing her highness!"

Feeling irritated already, I swayed my right hand to the side and the two huge wooden doors immediately fling opened by the strong wind I conjured. Dawn, the small maid witch whom that hag kept around, got threw back. Oops...

I walked in normally and snapped my fingers once I'm in, the door automatically shut by itself.

"Yo Sabrina! Get out here you old hag!" I shouted.

"Oh My God! Mitsuki do you know any manners? You don't barge into someone else's house and demand people. That's just rude."

A lady in a black V-neck long dress came into the room. Her black hair was messy as it tied into a messy bun and her pitch-black eyes showed irritation and disgust. That's the daughter of that old hag. What's her name again?

"Oh, it is you, whose name I have forgotten. Tell your mama to come out."

"Excuse me?! You came into our house and started demanding to see her?! She's busy to entertain calamitous brats like you." She growled.

"Well..., whoever your name is, tell her to come out or I'll skin every person in this house, alive." I scowled.

"Shut up! Do you think you're powerful than us witches?! There's hundreds of us and one of you. What do you think are the chances?" She cackled.

"Why don't you find that out yourself? I warned you, I lived up my superior title for so long for a reason, I guarantee you don't want to do this with me, girl whose name I don't know." I smirked.

"It's Persephone!" She shouted and the windows shattered into smithereens.

"What's all the commotion?" An old lady came out with her shimmering gothic gown.

"Hey, Sabrina." I winked and smirked.

"Mitsuki, I see that you changed into your demon form without your notice." Sabrina smiled.

I did? I looked around myself. Oh yeah, I did. Whatever, I look cooler in my real self anyways.

"Don't just stand there, your highness. Come on in. I'm sure we have a lot to discuss." She nodded for me to follow her into a room.

"But mother-"

"Now, now Persephone. You can't treat our guest with disrespect, especially someone who is superior than us. Raging war against her, I thought I had taught you better than this!" She scolded.

"But mother, there's only one of her and-"

"Oh be quiet, you stupid girl! Have you forgotten she eliminates a whole army of British soldiers back in the days?" She scolded again.

"Oh, yeah. I love slicing their heads off and pouring their blood into my mouth. Those good old days." I smirked.

"Oh, remember that time in the dark ages when there's nothing but dead bodies everywhere. Ha, the best part is the guillotine-"

"Okay, okay, enough. I get it. I'm going back to my room. You, escort me." She pointed at poor Dawn.

"Yes, my lady."

"Now, where were we?" Sabrina smirked.

♧♧♧

"You'll lose the war." She said.

"What?! How?" I shouted in shock.

"You'll know his real identity, eventually. He'll be the one to guide you out of the darkness." She said.

"Ha, you're kidding, right? Muzan? Help me with my problems? I don't even know the guy!"

"No, you have to save him first, before he saves you."

This is bullshit, but I know you can't take a witch's words lightly, even if its all doesn't make sense at all.

"Tell me"

"He's suffered enough sadness and sorrow, that had already drowned him into the dark world. He's blinded by cruelty and ruthlessness. He thinks whatever he does is the right way. That's why you need to save him. You know he's just like you." She smiled.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Both of you are willing to do whatever it takes to be perfection. Murdering, tormenting, haunting, annihilating, that's what turns both of you into monsters."

That word! Calm down Mitsuki! Calm down! Take in deep breaths! And let it slide...

"However, both of you can save each other by-"

"You know what, I couldn't care less about that guy. I don't even know him."

"You'll be surprised if you see him again after thousands of years. Besides, he is your first love anyway."

Wait What?!?!?!?!

♧♧♧

In the meantime
Muzan pov

"Sebastian, where's Miki?" I asked the butler as I needed her to sign some documents.

"My lady told me she's dead."

Wait What?