Chapter 12: Rebellious Is What I Am

Mitsuki pov

I was never a goody two shoes in the first place.

"Stop smoking, it is bad for your health." Teresa scolded.

"Shut up! I only smoke when I'm stressed. Besides, l don't easily get sick. " I closed my eyes and leaned on the counter.

"Stressed? When are you not stressed?"

"I mean boy stress, not work stress." I smoke.

"Whatever, if our boss sees you like this, he'll definitely get mad." Teresa folded her arms across her chest.

"Whatever, I don't care about him." I scoffed.

"Hey... you know if you have any problems, you can come and tell me, I'm all ears." She sat beside me.

I breathed out the smoke and looked at her.

"You never dated a boy."

"Doesn't mean I can't help. Please Miki, I've written enough romance novels to know this kind of stuff." She rolled her eyes.

"I don't know I should give this 'love' thing a shot." I sighed.

"Don't you like Zachary?" Asked Teresa.

" I do, but it is not 'like like'. I honestly see him as a friend or one of my playthings, well that's what I saw him at first when I dated him. Now, l don't even know anymore. I've never taken this so deep before. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or take advantage of them. I know how it feels and it feels like Shit!"

"Really? Don't take advantage of them?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I mean, all the boys I had dated are fuck boys. We just, you know, it!"

"Your mind is nothing but sex." She sighed.

"It's addictive. You'll find it fucking hot and pleasurable." I shrugged.

"Eww, and you said you don't take advantage of them."

"I meant their feelings. Basically, you saw among all the guys I had dated, doesn't give a shit about me. I mean, yeah, we did go for dates and it was fun and stuff, but all they want is just fun and pleasure, just like me."

"So you're saying you intend to manipulate Zach. Miki, how is that fun?"

"No, is just..., I don't like him. He's not my type."

"Really? A famous playboy celebrity singer who is good-looking and rich is not your type. Gurl, do you know how many people are crazy jealous of you?" She asked.

"I know, but he doesn't even know the real me. If he does, he'll probably end up in a mental hospital." I scoffed.

"Then tell him when you feel like it is ready. Tell him, when you're sure that you intend to spend your eternal life with him. I know that step may seem hard, but forcing him to live a lie is as horrible as you." She smirked.

"Come on, I'm not that bad."

"Last week, you skin everyone in the apartment alive for calling you a monster." She raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, and they deserve it." I smirked.

"You really need help." Teresa shook her head in defeat.

♧♧♧

"Who cares?! Just copy them, that's what I'll do." I cockily sat on Tsukihiko's armchair and stretched out my hands and rested them behind my head while I placed my legs on top of his table.