Chapter 38: Calls

Mitsuki pov

Ugh! What is this thing blocking me?! I can't turn! It's as hard as a rock!!!

I relentlessly squeezed my eyes opened, sat up and rubbed my eyes and yawned and stretched my arms.

"Hey."

I looked at the man lying beside me.

"Hey- Aaaaaaaaah!!!!" I screamed.

Then I noticed he's not having a shirt on so I screamed louder. Then I looked at myself underneath the covers and noticed I'm in my underwear, so I screamed even louder.

"What?! When?! How?! Why?!" faced was so red.

"Hey, I let you sleep with your shirt on so be grateful." He rolled his eyes.

"Youuuu!!!!" I snarled while pointing a finger at him.

"Yeah?" He raised an eyebrow.

"What?! What am I doing here?!" I looked around and found out I'm in an unfamiliar room.

"You were drunk in your sorrows yesterday so I take you to a hotel. Besides, I'm sure you don't want to face them right now." He said.

"Wait! What time is it?! I have to get to the studio and-"

"The movie is cancelled. You're having a day off." He said.

"Wait what?! Why?!"

"I think it's for the best." He said it like it is not a big deal.

"But cancelling a movie is like Christmas or Halloween or-"

"I have people to do it for me, so don't worry about it." He rolled his eyes.

"You like giving trouble to people huh?" I raised an eyebrow.

"That's my job." He shrugged.

"Ugh! What are you doing here?! Couldn't you book a two-bedded room, instead of one?" I narrowed my eyes.

"I know, but it's just, it's much more fun and entertaining, seeing you awake and acting all worked up just like this, as I predicted." He smirked.

"You-You didn't do anything to me last night, did you?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Besides taking off your pants and sweater and cuddling with you?"

"You jerk!" I grabbed a pillow and continuously hitting his face.

I kept on hitting him and he ended up hovering over me, grabbing my wrist and pinned them above me, making me stop. We both panted breathlessly and he slowly leaned in, his eyes stared from my eyes to my lips.

I moved my head away.

He sighed and gets up. Dang! He's so fucking hawt! He's ripped and in his black boxers!

He walked towards the closet and took out his clothes and wore them, while I'm unintentionally being a pervert staring at him.

"I'll get breakfast from downstairs. You should change. The clothes are in the closet." He said before leaving.

I regret rejecting him. What! What did I just think?! Oh my God!

Am I falling for him?!

No! That's just my fangirl side of me! I can't fall over him just because he has a fucking delicious body! That's just wrong!

Ugh! Get it together Mitsuki!

I got down from the bed and walked to the bathroom to freshen up myself. Then l went to change my clothes. I was surprised a new set of lingerie was prepared, and it was mine. Feeling weird out, l hesitantly changed my lingerie. I wore a normal short U-shaped neckline white dress that ended on my knee. It fits me perfectly, showed my curves and the outline of my body. I looked into the mirror. I like myself! I look good!