Chapter 46: Day off Part 1

Mitsuki pov

"Why do you have people carrying an umbrella for you? It's not that hot, isn't it?" Asked Emily.

"Emily dear, Mr Kibutsuji here has a skin disease. Exposure to the sun will only make it worst." I explained.

"Out of all the places around the world, you just have to pick somewhere so far away, and an aquarium? Really?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, kids like these kinds of stuff! Don't judge!" I nudged his shoulder.

"Well, at least you got us VIP tickets." He said.

"Come on, let's go!" Emily grabbed both of our hands and dragged us in.

Well, I booked VIP tickets for the three of us because that's what kids like, but Tsukihiko kept complaining that it's boring just seeing fishes swimming around, might as well get a real fish and watched it swim for hours. Then I tried to reason out with him with some common sense like we get to see unique sea creatures such as a shark or a stingray or something else, but that ass said he might as well buy one and keep it at home as a pet than to waste money and time coming here. Oh My God! Even I didn't think of blowing my money out of something that ridiculous. So I just told him to suck it up and just enjoy cause I gave up reasoning with him.

Since this is our day off, I wore a V-neck white floral designed blouse with tight jeans, my hair braided and I was wearing a face mask and fake glasses so no one will recognize me. Emily just wore a normal white dress and Tsukihiko wore a black collared shirt with long sleeves that rolled up to his arms. Wow! That guy really needs to start shopping. It's like he never wears something casual before. Figures, I have never seen him wear something casual when he first arrived here.

So we went to the kiddie section where kids get to touch, no torture all the poor sea creatures like starfish or fishes.  Emily had fun torturing them, while Tsukihiko and I just watched over her.

"It was nice of you to accompany us." I tried to start a conversation.

"Do I look like I have a choice?" He sighed.

"Hey! What do you mean by that?" I scowled.

"If I don't, you'll act all grumpy all day." He scoffed.

"Don't say it like I forced you too!" I glared

"You did." He rolled his eyes.

Unbelievable!

"Miki, balloon!" Emily came running towards us and hugged my leg and pointed at some guy in a mascot handing out balloons.

"Sure, why don't we get one?" I smiled and went over to that mascot with Emily and Tsukihiko.

"What do we have here?"

"A balloon for the child. What do we say when we ask for something?" I squat down and asked Emily.

"Please..." She did puppy eyes.

"No problem." He handed a balloon to her.

"And what do we say after that?" I asked.

"Thank you!!!" She cried.

"You're welcome." He bowed.

"Nice kid." He said to me.

"W- what?" I stuttered.

"Aren't you guys a family?" He pointed at us.

If I was drinking water, I would have to spit it out right in front of this person's face. Me and him, a family?! Don't make me laugh!