Chapter 13: Dreams

Muzan pov

It was cold and dark as I was wandering around the snowy dark forest. The silence was unbearable, only the sound of snow crunched softly under my boots. The moon and stars bathed the earth with its luminous glow.

I looked down on what I was wearing. A white collared shirt with long sleeves and a flawless vest matching with it. A black tie and a white coat wrapped around my body. Something was missing and I raised my hand to touch my hat but to found out it wasn't there.

"Where am I? What is this?" I murmured softly and frowned.

Not a single soul was present, it was like walking in a graveyard.

What is this? One moment I was signing papers and now I am stuck in the middle of nowhere. It is snowing, but not too heavy, but the temperature was above freezing, not that it would bother me.

"Kibutsuji Muzan..."

I turned my head towards the voice of a woman who called out my name with her melodious voice. That voice, I know that voice!

A woman standing far away, but not too far for me to see her face clearly. Her white silky hair flows gracefully as the cold shivering wind blows. Her stares pierce right through me as we shared the same eye colour. Her beautiful smile showed her true beauty, poise, pure, winsome, and most of all, elegance. Her half-burnt face was no longer there anymore and it made her look like a real goddess as the light shone above her. 

I don't need her name cause I already knew her for a long time, even without her deformed face.

"Mitsuki..." I whispered her name.

Then she turned around and starting to walk away.

No! Don't leave me! Do you know how much I have suffered?! I have been looking for you for centuries and only to find you declaring war towards me.

I did the most logical thing, ran after her and hugged her from behind.

"Let me go, my lord. It is over. We're enemies now." She speaks softly.

Even though I couldn't see her face, I could feel her expression was grim. Still, I refuse to let her go. I don't know myself anymore. My brain kept screaming to kill her for her betrayal and centuries of hatred, but my heart can't bring myself to do so.

"So? Are you going to run away like you used to centuries ago? Are you going run away from your problems and live your life like what we had was nothing to you?! You broke my heart, and you think you can just turn your back on me, you got the wrong idea." I snarled in her ear.

"You wanted me dead. How is that good?" She retorted

"Mitsu..."

"No, stop! We are done here! I have moved on with my life and you, Kibutsuji Muzan, has a family to take care of!" She shouted.

"My love, are you jealous?" I smirked.

"Preposterous! I have a new family and life! Don't even think about destroying it!"

"Shut up! You're mine, Mitsuki! You're my woman from that day onwards when we promised to never leave each other! You're mine from then, even until now! I'll destroy any men who dare to stand beside you, thinking they can take my place! Well, you're wrong! We are going to have a war and I'll see you there again! The first person I'll slaughter will be your husband and then your kids!" I roared.

"Kibutsuji Muzan! Don't you dare try to hurt them! Touch one piece of hair, I will barbecue you under the sun!" She bellowed.

"You're my woman Kazuki Mitsuki! Mine and only mine! You'll only be the mother of my child! Not any other men! Your destiny is being with me and rules over the world, as my queen! You'll marry me and have my children because that's how it is going to be when I find you!"