Chapter 76: Slavery For A Month?!

Mitsuki

"Let's do it!"

"No." Muzan snapped.

"Why? Scared of a little challenge?" I smirked.

"It's stupid and unprofessional." He snapped.

"No, it's funny! I haven't seen you laugh before in my life! Do it!" I challenged him.

"Seriously?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I, Kazuki Mitsuki, challenge you, Kibutsuji Muzan, to a try not to laugh challenge!" I declared.

"And I reject your petty challenge." He added.

"Okay, winner gets to order the loser around for a day, no, a month!" I smirked, imagining Muzan serving me as a butler or a slave.

That'll be so downright legit!

"Now that's interesting. A month it is. Now, how do you play this childish game?" He smirked with amusement, but then it turned into a frown.

"Easy, we both drink a cup of water and hold it in our mouth, don't swallow it. Then I'll play some hilarious videos and whoever laughs, loses." I explained.

"Wait, but your mouth- Are you going to spit on me?!" He frowned.

"Well, whoever laughs will get to spit on the winner." I smiled.

"Hmm, I hate it."

I pouted.

"But, I'll bear with it since I'll have you serving me for a month." He smirked.

"Someone's cocky." I smirked.

"This is like getting yourself in trouble, princess. Might I remind you, I don't laugh."

"I know, but this time I'll finally get to see that laughter of yours, or are you too embarrass?" I taunted.

"Oh, you're so going to get it. This is going to be easy. No, take backs." He smirked and took the glass of water.

"Let the fun begin." I smirked as I took mine.

♧♧♧

"Pft! Hahahahahahahaha...!!!" I spit out and laughed so hard.

Damn it! Ten times in a row and his face was still grimly! It's like it hardly affects him at all! He's right, I'm just digging myself a hole to crawl in and die. He's definitely winning! Well, at least he's soaking wet cause of my spits. Now that was satisfying!

"Are we done? It's getting boring and it's very obvious you lost." He raised an eyebrow and an annoyed look plastered all over his face.

"Ten times in a row. Very impressive Mitsu." He grabbed the slightly wet towel and wiped his face as he smirked. He doesn't have to rub it in.

"Ugh, I guess you won. So, what do you want me to do tomorrow since it's a weekend?" I asked.

"What's the fun in telling you than finding out by yourself?" He smirked.

"Tch, you're a fucking dick!" I cursed.

"Oh, so now I'm from 'jerk' upgraded to 'dick'?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Don't get cocky on me!" I snapped.

"Hey, you're the one who made the whole month serving deal. You ask for it, I had warned you already." Said Muzan irritatingly.

"Fine."

"Now that's my good princess." He cooed.

"No one is your fucking princess!"