Chapter 60: Jealousy Doesn't Look Good On Him

Mitsuki

"Go in, and just deal with it." I calmed myself down.

I was pacing around in front of his door, feeling agitated on how I'm going to approach him. We just knew each other's real identities and got off with a bad start, how am I supposed to face that?!

"It's okay. Just imagine that guy in front of you is the normal arrogant human bastard Tsukihiko, and not some demon superior named Muzan. Just talk to him and you'll-"

"Talking to yourself outside my door doesn't mean I can't hear you." His voice boomed on the side of the door.

"Well Yeah?! Then how would you feel cause minutes later when I go in, there will be a bloodbath?!" I shouted.

"Just come in." I can feel him rolling his eyes.

I huffed and opened the door. There stood Tsuk-, I mean Muzan, in his pants and unbuttoned white shirt that leaves his chest and abs visible. He was taking off his tie and putting it aside and he looked at me. He seemed to be changing and I just-

I blushed very hard and screamed.

"Oh My God! I'm so sorry! This was such a mistake! I shouldn't have come here! You continue whatever you are doing and I will just-"

"Shut up and get back in here." He scowled.

I almost got out from his room when he suddenly ordered me to come back. I frowned but I did what I was told and shut the door behind me.

"What do you want?" He snapped.

"Um, Teresa said that you looked pretty mad when you come back and I thought something bad must have happened so I was thinking of coming over and checked up on you but you seemed pretty fine and-"

"Stop rambling. It's annoying." He snapped.

I gave him a twisted smile.

"Well, I guessed everything seemed to be perfect for you. So, I'm just going to-"

"Why are you avoiding me?" He frowned.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't like to repeat myself." He snarled.

"I'm not avoiding you." I laughed awkwardly.

"Really? Cause you seem very eager to leave." He raised an eyebrow.

"Pft, no I'm not. I'm sure you are the one who is eager to leave!" I was starting to get anxious and said ridiculous stuff.

"This is my room, why would l leave?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Am I that scary to you?" His eyes softened.

"No, it's just- Awkward..." I whispered the last part to myself.

"Right, I know it is." He sighed.

"Look this is just for a year and we could manage this out together if you stay out of my business and I'll stay out from yours." I said.

"Do I look like I want to avoid you?" Said Muzan sarcastically.

"Why? What do you expect?" I raised an eyebrow.

Then he slowly walked towards me and I slowly backed away.

"What are you doing?" I frowned.

"Something that I should have done ages ago when I first met you." He smirked.

"No! Stop! We're over! We're done! I don't like you anymore!" I shouted but my face was super red.

"Does it look like I'm done with you, Mitsu?" He smirked.