Chapter 10: Revenge Taste Sweet

Muzan pov

"I'm going to crush you!!!"

"Come and get me you bitch! You think you're better than me Huh?! It's that what you think MK?!"

"Bring it on you Prick!"

And Miki and Alvin fight. I stand at the bystander side, watching them. Both of them have great fighting skill, especially Miki. She really has good reflexes, and her fighting speed, is sensational. I can consider making her one of my own...

Maybe later in the future when it is the right time to turn her into one of my underlings.

Make her my woman

Something about her made me feel so nostalgic, like it feels nice to have her in my arms. Have I met her before? I don't recall it at all.

Something about her..., reminds me of someone but I don't know who...

So annoying. She's so annoying, like a child who never grows up.

I turn around and walk back to my room. My wife and daughter haven't come home yet. I walk towards the closet and pull out a glass jewellery box from my luggage. I open it and caress the two items inside that is precious to me.

A hairpin and a pendant....

I was thinking of finding a chain. Not that I would wear it.

I know she's out there, I can feel it. She's an immortal, she won't die that easily. I want to look at her face when she realised I'm still alive. I want to see the shock in her eyes when I cut off her head.

She dares declare war to me, then I will give her the most bloodthirsty war she ever had.

She probably forgets about me, doesn't matter, I too have forgotten about her as well. I remember her name, I remember her white silky hair, her burnt face, her plum red eyes...

Well, at least her burnt face makes it easier to spot her.

Kazuki Mitsuki, this is the last time you'll deceive me, the last time you'll regret making me fall for you...

♧♧♧

Mitsuki pov

"He's gone? What the fuck?! He said he needs to keep an eye on me and now he's gone!" I shouted in anger.

"Who cares?" Alvin took his helmet off.

"I do! I don't have my freedom anymore!" I throw my sword to who knows where.

"Calm down MK, it is not like you to lash out because of some dude who is your boss." Alvin picks up my sword.

"I guess so. I need to go for my rehearsal so keep that for me. Later." I waved.

☆~☆
Sorry it is short