Chapter 88: Break Up In 5 Seconds

Mitsuki

I huffed.

Here I am, wearing his shirt after making wild hot love with him and I slept for a while but only to wake up and see him disappeared into thin air. I don't know where the hell he goes, but what I know is my brain is currently pretty messed up. I'm literally seeing a guy who has the possibilities of having a family out there with that princess syndrome bitch...

No! What am I thinking?! I trust him. He's Muzan after all. It's not like the first day you know him...

But somehow, deep inside my heart, I was insecure...

"What are you thinking about?"

I felt a pair of familiar arms wrapped around me from behind. His face nuzzled against my neck.

"Where were you?" I asked softly.

"I was in the study room, finish checking the economical reports when I came back seeing you out of bed, in the balcony daydreaming at the night sky. A penny for your thoughts?" He said tenderly.

"Sorry, I love my thoughts to be kept only to myself." I giggled.

"You shouldn't be out here wearing only my shirt. You'll catch a cold." He hugged me tighter.

"Don't worry. I'm pretty sure I can manage it cause of your irresistible warm hugs." I smiled.

"How are you going to thank me, Mitsu?" He kissed my cheek.

"By calling you Mumu for a century." I smirked.

"Call me that again and I'll swear I would kill your beloved fluffy creature." He scowled.

"Hey!!! Lucky is innocent! Don't you drag an innocent soul into this! This is between you and me, old man!"

"What did you just call me?!" He pinched my cheek very hard.

"Muzan. My very handsome and charming boyfriend. He's so fucking sexy and sadistic and I am so glad God gave me such a blessing." I smiled cheekily.

"Sweet talk all you want, you're still not getting away from me." He smirked and gave my ass a nice soft slap.

"Hey! Stop that! This is sexual harassment!"

"Really? Says the girl who can't seem to enjoy having sex with me all the time and she even-"

"Okay, I get it! You can stop now!" I snapped as I blushed madly.

"Besides, this cute little ass is mine, and so does you every part of you." He whispered.

"Pervert!"

"You're the perverted one here. I was innocent when you just pounced at-"

"That's it!!!! I'm going back to sleep!" I pushed him away and ran back to bed. I covered myself up with the blanket and closed my eyes.

He chuckled at my reaction.

♧♧♧

"So when are you going to unblock my number?" I glared at him as I was sitting on his lap and he was looking through the reports on his tablet.

"Someday. If you behave." He smirked.

"You don't block your girlfriend's number! That's just sad business!"

"Yes, sad indeed." He nodded without even looking at me like he's not even listening.

"Does work always have to be more important than your girlfriend?" I pouted.