Chapter 73: Discharged

Mitsuki

"Now watch me whip (kill it!)
Now watch me nae nae (okay!)
Now watch me whip whip
Watch me nae nae (want me do it?)

Now watch me whip (kill it!)
Watch me nae nae (okay!)
Now watch me whip whip
Watch me nae nae (can you do it?)

Now watch me

Ooh watch me, watch me
Ooh ooh ooh ooh

Ooh watch me, watch me
Ooh ooh ooh ooh-" Teresa and Chris and I started to sang and danced to the rhythm.

"Sebastian, shut off the damn radio." Muzan growled at all of us.

"Fun sucker." I mumbled.

"What?" He snapped at me.

"Nothing" I smiled.

"Sebastian, crack it up a notch! We're doing carpool karaoke!" I shouted as I wanted to sip on a canned beer.

Muzan snatched it away.

"You just got discharged and now you're drinking and partying?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Why not? Celebrate that I'm Still Alive!" I smirked.

"No, you just got better and you are sending yourself to the gates of hell again." He glared.

"Does this face looks like I give a shit?!" I pointed at my 'party face'.

"You-"

"Sebastian!" I immediately interrupted him.

"Okay, as you wish your grace." He sighed and blasted the beats.

"We're here! Come on!" Muzan annoyingly dragged me away from the limo.

"No!!! The Jonas Brothers!" I groaned as he dragged me away into my room.

♧♧♧

"You really intend to finish me off with all of this?" Muzan eyes widened as he scanned through my room full of weapons and explosives.

"Maybe..." I tried to act innocent.

"Yeah, and it happens that some Santa Claus came in and fulfil your list of wishes by dropping all of this here?" He rolled his eyes.

"Santa Claus? It's March, mister. What rock have you been living under?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't really care whatever occasions human celebrates. Just like Happy New Year. It's the start of a new year, get over it. Don't need to put up fireworks or parties or countdowns." He scowled.

"Well, I'm sorry if a human doesn't get to live over a thousand years as you do." I rolled my eyes.

"Still, you're using all of this to kill me in the war? Sorry to disappoint you but, I don't easily get kill."