Hiding

How Long.. Last I remember was eating a cup noodle.
I haven't eaten since then....

"Well why dont you eat with us? My daughter loves apple pie and I am gonna make today to surprise her." He said.

"I dont want to disturb you."

"You wont! Belive me..you are just like my daughter." He smiled.

No place
No food and It was only option left. I agreed and went to his car. I ran away from my house after finding out I was pregnant. I told my mom, belive me you don't want to hear what she said. Only cuss words. I didn't told him because I knew he wont be ready to handle such responsibility. We had a talk few months back and he told himself that he dont want a kid now until he stands on his feet. I left the horrible place I call my home and spent few nights in Bunker. I didn't had enough money left. I was hungry and exhausted. Until this man found me. He asked if I was alright and need any help. I told him about me and now he was willing to help.

His house was in middle of forest. Beautiful, i should mention it. I steeped out of the car and he guided me in his house.

"Honey! Did you bring eg--Who is this pretty girl?" A middle age old women asked after she noticed me.

"I'm Betty." I said shyly. I glanced at their house decorations and it was marvellous. Suddenly a small girl came running from upstairs and hugged him.

"Dad I missed you. You took so longggg." She said dragging the g. I smiled and imagined what if I was pregnant with a girl. She looked at me and back to him.

"Daddy who's she?" She asked.

"Sweetheart..This is Betty. She is like your sister okay! She is gonna stay here for a while." He said and she smiled big.

"I have a Sister! Yeah!" She said while jumping.

"Can you play with me?" She asked.

"Of course only if you tell me your name." I said picking her up and hanging her on my waist.

"My name is Emily." She said.

"Emily Baby! You can play with her after we show her room to her." Mr. Swift said.

"Okay" She said. I kissed her cheek and set her down. Emily went back to her room and I looked back at the couple front of me.

"Is anyone can explain me what's going on?" Mrs. Swift said.

"Honey Betty here is pregnant and currently homeless. Her boyfriend isn't with her and she's alone. We should help her." Mr. Swift said.

Mrs. Swift nodded and took my bags and guided me to an extra bedroom. After i put my things out, i went to their bedroom. I knocked first and then entered.

"I just wanted to say thank you. You gave me food and a place to live. I would be thanking you my whole life. After i will get the job I have applied for, i promise I will leave as soon as possible."

"You can stay as long as you want Betty."

1 weeks later...

Today I got a email and it said i have been selected for the job. I was so excited. I was going to earn now and stand on my feet. Suddenly Mr.Swift came to my room, panting.

"Is everything alright? Are you fine?" I said grabbing his shoulder.

"Ah No its fine. I just wanted to tell you there's a search party for you in the forest. They are calling your name like crazy. One boy was in lead and he look really sad and devastated. He was wearing a beanie though. Do you know him?" He said.

"H-He is the f-father of my child." I said looking down.

He grabbed my shoulder and lifted my chin.

"I know we have met a week ago but I feel like you're my daughter. And I just want you tell you boyfriend that he has a child. He deserves to know. Don't do the mistake which I have done years ago. I didn't wanted child in my young age but Maria got pregnant. She also believed that I will not be with her so she also took responsibilities on her own. But one day, she started bleeding and then it was informed that her child..our child D-Died due to m-miscarriage. So please don't do this alone. At least tell me. You don't know what will be his reply and if he comes out as an asshole, I am here for you." He said.

I wiped few tears and nodded. He smiled and kissed my head.

I took out my phone and searched his number. My finger were shaking  and I clicked the number. Just in one ring, he picked it up.

"Betty!! Is that you?"

"Jug!"

"Betty im so glad to hear your voice. Are you alright love?"

"Im not Jug. Everything's not okay. I j-just ran away from my mother, friends and you and you want to know the reason..cause I'm Pregnant." I said and sobbed.

He was silent. I thought it was a rejection, I should cut the call and block him.

I was to press the red icon when I heard his voice again.

"Betts why didn't you told me? We could have figured it out together."

"You said you don't want a child now so i thought i should........"

"You thought wrong Betty. I would have accepted it. I want nothing more than to start a family with you. I do said it but that doesn't mean i would walk away from my responsibilities. I love you Betty please come back." He said and sobbed.

It broke my heart. I heard him cry, and it was because of me.

"J-Juggue im sorry. I shouldn't have left. I should have come t-to you."

"Its not that late Baby. Where are you? Im coming to get you. You understand."

"I will meet you at pop's in 10minutes."

"Okay love. I can't wait to see you. I don't want to hung up but i have to drive a freaking motorbike. I love you and i will see you soon."

"I love you"

The call ended and a goffy smile came on my face. I quickly packed my things and went to the living area to find the whole family together.

"Looks like my advice worked." Mr.Swift smirked.

I ran towards him and gave him and hug. I gave a hig to Mr.Swift and in last Emily.

"Why are you leaving? You are my sister." She said.

I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Im your sissy and I will come to visit you. But now its time fore me to go."

I said bye to the family and went to pops. I was greeted with the love of life. We kissed each other and it felt like decades since we have felt each other. He broke the kiss and kneeled down. He kissed my stomach and came to me.

"I love you and our child." He said placing his hand on my stomach.

"And I love you."