"You Love Me"

It's was a normal day.

Betty like her all normal days was starting her day by getting her books out from her locker. She was pulling her books out of the locker when she felt someone lean besides her. She thought it must be her boyfriend.

When she shut her locker and turned around, she saw the red head boy.

“Arch! Hey” She greeted him with her beautiful smile.

“Hey Betts” He said.

Her smile fade away when his best friend called her with the nickname that his boyfriend use to call her.

Archie noticed that stood their awkwardly.

“Sorry Betty, It just slipped out. ”  He said and hoped his best friend will not be angry on him.

“It's okay Archie. Hows you anyways?” She said cutting the awkwardness between the young teens. She thought there must be not awkwardness between them since they are best friends and put on her smile again.

“Fine.. Anyways.. I was thinking if you want to hangout after school at pops? ” He asked.

“Yeah sure.. Just let me ask Ju... ” She was saying if they could also invite Veronica and Jughead for the hangout when he cut her off by saying,

“I.. Uh.. I was thinking just two of us. We haven't been to a proper milkshake as best friends, right?” He asked in hope that her best friend will fell the same and agree on it.

“Well yeah.. Okay.. Tonight at 4:00pm” She said and he nodded in response.

Time skip to Blue&Gold Period..

Jughead was working on an another clue that he found about the murder when Betty entered the room. He didn't even notice when she entered. He was so focused in his work. Betty smirked and went towards him without making any noise.

“Juggieeee” She whispered in his ears which made him jump a little.

“Oh God Betts, you made me a heart attack. ” He said holding his chest while she was standing there, giggling.

“Jug, what are you doing?” She said and sat on his lap, playing with his curls.

“Just... Working on another clue. ” He said and kissed her lips. He held her waist closer while kissing her lovingly while she moved her fingers to his hairs, massaging his scalp.

“Ahem-Ahem” A voice came from behind.

Both of them pull away and looked behind them. There was standing the raven hair girl with her elegant purple dress and pearl necklace. Betty remained in her same position, just turned around to face, Veronica.

“V, you ruined the moment. ” She pouted and crossed her arms. The boy behind her chuckled and kissed her cheek.

“I'm sorry Betty, I just wanted to ask if you want to catch up after school at pops? ” Veronica said and walked towards them.

“V... I'm actually meeting Archie tonight.” Betty said and Veronica face dropped. Veronica and Archie just broke up 3 weeks ago.

“Okay.. Alright.. See you later. Bye” She said and left.

Betty sighed and turned around to see the beanie boy who had a confused look on his face. Betty knew what was he thinking,

“Actually, he asked me today to meet him at pops and I said yes. He wanted to have a best friend catch up. If you are not okay with it, I wi.....” Betty was trying to explain herself when he was cut off by Jughead kissing her.

He pulled away and put her fallen hair behind her ear and said,

“I'm okay with it. I don't control you Betty. You can do whatever you want.” He said which brought a bright smile on Betty's face. She hugged him tightly saying sweet things in his ears.

...

As Betty have promised her best friend to meet him at pops. She arrived there and found him already sitting with 2 milkshakes. Usually whenever they hung out, he must be late or cancel it but today it was something.. Odd.

He turned over and saw the blonde coming over.
“ Strawberry milkshake for you. ”
He said and smiled at her. She smiled back. “Thanks Archie. ” She said and took sip of her milkshake. She humm in the taste as the pops milkshake were so good. Archie was looking at her constantly while smiling.

“How's music Archie? ” She asked.

“Oh.. Yeah it's great. I'm writing few songs now. ” He said.

“Well that's great. ” She said.

“So.. Umm... Betty I.. Uh.. I want to say something. ” He said stuttering his words.

Betty felt something is really odd and nodded, telling him to continue.

“I.. I love you, Betty. I love you so much. And I know you love me too. ” He said and grabbed her hands that were resting on the table.

Betty laughed. Yeah she laughed, she thought he was playing some kind of prank on her. When he kept his serious face on, telling her that it is not any prank. She stopped laughing and snatched her hands away from his grip.

“I'm sorry Archie. It's late now. I love Jug and I'm very happy with him.” She said genuinely.

“No you love me. I know that. It has always been me. Just dump him and be with me Betty.” He said and tried to convince her.

“No Archie. Shut Up, I love him and only him. ” She said and left the booth and went away from his sight.

She made her way straight to South Side park. She knocked on her boyfriend's door and within seconds he opened it.

“Betts” He said and saw her girlfriend's eyes were watery. He brought her to his embrace and rubbed her back. He took her to the living room and sat on the sofa with her sitting besides him. He kept  rubbing her back and telling her that everything is going to be fine. When she became normal she sat straight and look in his eyes,

“Archie confessed he loves me. ” She said and he hummed. “And.. Umm.. What you said? ” He asked worriedly.

“Of course No. I love you” She shouted in the start and cupped his cheeks while saying the last part. He smiled at her.

“I love you too Juliet. ”