"Its so boring"

Betty Pov

Ring-Ring

The bell rang and I rushed to the door to open it. I opened it and it revealed my boyfriend, Jughead.

"Hey Juggie" I said grabbing his cheeks and pulling him forward for a kiss. Few seconds later we pull away and,

"Hey betts, I like this way of greeting. Please do this often. " he said with a smirk.

I slapped him on the arm playfully and invited him in. We both went to my room.

"Is your mom home? " He said removing his serpent Jacket.

"No, she will be home late night. " I said grabbing my books.

"Well that's good. " He said placing his hands in my waist and pulling me closer.

"Well bad for you, I have to do my homework. " I said as hit his nose with the pencil I was carrying and quickly escaping from his grip and sitting on the bed.

He growled and grabbed a book from the shelf and started reading it.

2hours later

I was buzy doing my problem when I heard him growl again. I chuckled and continued doing my work.

"It's so boring" He said and I looked up to see him. He was now sitting besides me. I chuckled again and said,

"Just give a minute" I said and peek his lips.

Seconds later, I felt his hand on my thigh. I ignored it and continued my works. His hand was now moving to my upper thigh. I glared at him. He just smirked and moved closer. He started kissing my neck and making sure to leave marks behind.

"Juggg... Umm... Ssstto.. Stoopp.. I am trying to do... " I couldn't help myself to moan when he started sucking on mu sweet point. I moved my hands to his hairs and removed his beanie from his head. I moved my fingers through his hair and heard him growling.

He dropped my books and pencils from my lap to floor and I climbed in his lap. I started kissing him hard. The kiss was now turned into full makeout. Our tongues were fighting for dominance and of course he won in it.

He was playing with the hem of the shirt to remove it. That's when my door burst open,

"Bettyyy" My mom screamed.

We both pull away immediately and I climbed out of his lap.

"What was happening here? " My mom asked.

We both looked and each other and remained silent.

"Thank god I came in time. Otherwise This makeout would have turned out to something else. " My mom said with relief.

"MOM" I said embarrassingly.

Jughead was just sitting there and chuckling. I looked at him with death eyes. He pretended to stop is laugh by placing his hands on his mouth.

I rolled my eyes and told my mom to leave. She left and I sat on the bed with my books again in my hands.

"So? " He asked leaning on my arm.

"So I am doing my homework and now you will not interrupt me." I said.

He made puppy eyes and lay down. I placed my books on table and snuggle next to him.

"What about work? " He asked.

"Well work can wait, Cuddle is more important. " I said holding him more closer.

He kissed my forehead and minutes later, we fall asleep.

Sorry for late Update! 😇