Secret Dating

Betty P.O.V

Days and days went away but nobody actually caught us. And us means me and my Southside boyfriend, Jughead Jones. He's a leader of a gang. He might look tough and angry from outside but I know he's a real softy. He is a lovely person by heart. He care for the people that he loves. And that what attracted me towards me. I fell hard for him and I Believe he also.

But we had to kept our relationship a secret because of the revialry between Southside and Northside.

When we talk about Southside in our school, they always say,

They are scums!”

“Those people kill people can you believe it!”

“I heard they sell drugs”

“I have heard their leader is very angsty”

And something like that statement. Even my friends, they don't like them at all. But me, I don't care. I love him and I don't need they approval to let me date him.

We did hide our relationship but when the news spread of Southside being shut down and him transferring in my school, we decided to why not open up. That was his idea specifically.

I still remember his words,
I want them to see what's mine!”

So today is the day he is coming and im getting ready for school and some drama to happen. I wore my skinny blue jeans and my pink turtle neck sweater. I wore boots in my footware and did some makeup.

I reached to the front door of Riverdale high and tackle a deep hug.

Hello to you too V”

She giggled and pulled out from the hug.

“Morning! You ready? We have to welcome our new buddies today!” She said.

Veronica was my only best friend who didn't unliked serpents or Southside people. She was kind. Not like my others friends like Archie, Cheryl and Josie.

We both went to the table in the hallway and checked the papers. Right then, the front door swung open and it revealed my handsome boyfriend with his members following behind him. He had a smirk on his face while walking toward us. Everyone was looking at them like they was some articles kept in museum. I saw some girls smirking on Jughead. That's what made me mad. They were looking at that boy who is mine.

I thought why not open to people about our relationship now. They were walking towards us and I started walking towards them. I saw Veronica gulping at my sudden move. I also had a smirk on my face while waking towards him. He was confused at the moment. He raised his eyebrows asking me what I was doing. I winked at him and he understood my suggestion.

The distance between us was slowly Decreassing. We came closer to each other and I grabbed him from his coller and pulled him in a long kiss. I heard voices from behind but I didn't cared. I kissed him passionately and tangled my hands in his hairs.

We both pulled away to catch breath and he finally spoke,

Thank you for such a sweet welcome Baby girl”