"Let's play horse riding"

So guys, I have read a shot where Sabrina changes Archie and Jughead's souls and I found it really interesting.

I'm gonna write it in my way where Sabrina Changes Betty and Veronica's souls.

Hope you guys will enjoy it..

...

Betty P.O.V

Me and Veronica was sitting in Pop's choco Lit Diner. We were laughing, drinking milkshake and gossiping about others. “B, still up for Cheer Practice? ” Veronica asked with excitement. I shrugged my shoulders. “I don't know V” I said and she made a quick sad face. “What please B, we're are gonna kick those girls ass by our awesome moves. Please dont say No.” She asked with her puppy eyes. I chuckled at her actions. “Umm... Okay fine. Just for you. ” I said and she quickly changed her expression from sad to happy one. I laughed at her quick mood change and she noticed it and laughed along. We both were laughing when someone sat besides me.

“Oh Hey Sabrina” I greeted her. “Hey Sabs whats up? ” Veronica said.

“Hey Guys. I'm great. ” She said and smiled.

“What brings you here? ” I asked her.

“Well I was thinking if you two want to volunteer for a spell I have recently learned. I really want to try it.” She asked us. Me and Veronica exchanged our looks.

“Is.. Is it dangerous? ” Veronica asked. “Oh No of course not. ” Veronica saw me with excitement. “Oh No” I thought. “Co'mon B, let's give it a try. How bad it can get, huh? ” She asked. “ Yes Betty, give it a try, I promise there will be no harm. ” Sabrina also said touching my arm. “Well theres no way out. ” I Mummeled to myself. “What it is, B? ” Veronica asked with narrow eyes. “Okayyy” I said and she relieved.

Sabrina ordered 2 disposal cups from pops and put in front of Me and Veronica. She put her hands in her pocket and took out a bottle filled with some Black Liquid. She poured it in my cup then Veronica's. Once she placed the empty bottle on the table, she gestured us to Drink. Veronica and I raised our cups and drank the liquid.

After I placed the cup on table, I felt my head felling dizzy. It was like everything was moving and it was becoming blurry by the time. I closed my eyes. After I felt normal, I opened my eyes and found myself wearing Black top and purple skirt with pearls instead of my Normal White Shirt and Blue Denim Jeans. “What the Hell? ” I said not so loud. I looked up and saw my body sitting right in front of me. “WHAT THE HELL? ” Now I said loud enough for people to hear. I saw my reflection in window and I was not Betty, I was.. Veronica.

“OH My GOD... I'm in Betty's body now. ” Veronica screamed well now Betty. We both looked at each other and then at Sabrina who was holding her laughter. But couldn't hold it longer, she burst out of laughing. We looked at her in “Is she mad” Look. “I'm sorry. It's just your reaction were awesome. ” She said holding her laugh and again laughing. “Oh my god... Sabrina I'm not liking it. Change our souls. I have to meet Jug in 10 minutes. ” I said. “Yeah same with me. Archie have invited me. ” Veronica said.

Her laugh was quickly gone and she looked at us with sorry eyes. “Humm.. Guys I don't have antidote now. It will take time to prepare. ” She said quietly. “What how am gonna meet Jug, Veronica can't show up. ” I screamed. “Well just switch places in mean time. I will go and prepare the antidote. ” She said and left the diner.

...

Veronica P.O.V

Veronica just go with the flow. ” I reminded myself. I knocked on Jughead's door. With in seconds he opened it. “Betts hey” He said and peck my lips. Well Betts lips. I felt really uncomfortable at that time. “You okay? ” He asked as I didn't kissed him back. “Ye-Yeah.. I.. Uh.. I was just thinking about something. ” I said. He nodded in confusion and step aside so that I can come in. “God Help Me” I thought. “Hey Betts by the way I found it. ” He said holding his hands behind him. “What you found? ” I asked him. I clearly have no idea what he is talking about. “The Ring” He said. Okay it's just a ring. “Oh.. Umm.. Thanks” I said not knowing what to say that time. “Just thanks? ” He asked with confusion. The real one confused was me. “Yeah” I said. “Really Betts, you literally ate my head yesterday telling me how important this ring is for you. That you can't live without it. It really means to you and now all I get a formal thanks.” He said. “Oh God” I thought. I moved closer to him. “Thanks Jughead. It's really means a lot. ” I said and took the ring. I was about to move around when he grabbed my arm, “You are not Betty”

Shit.

Betty P.O.V

Come on Betty. You can do this. Just have to pretend that you are Veronica. ” I thought. I knocked on Andrew's door and Fred opened it. “Hey Archie is upstairs. ” He said and I nodded. I went upstairs and slowly opened his door. He jumped as he saw me. He was laying on bed covering his body with blanket till his neck. “Ronnie you scared me. I thought Dad came. ” He sigh in relief. “ Sorry” I said shyly. He raised his eyebrow probably thinking Veronica Lodge said sorry to him. Betty what are you doing!!

He removed his blanket and stood up. He was only wearing his boxers and there was a huge smirk on his face. I quickly turned around as I don't wanted to see my best friend just in his boxers. “Archie why are you only wearing your boxers? ” I asked him still facing the wall. I heard him chuckle and moving closer to me. “What happened? It's not like you haven't seen me in my boxers before.” He said closer to my ear. “What am gonna do now?”

“Ronnieee, “Let's play Horse Riding” ...”
He said or I should say whispered in my ear. What the hell that means? “I will be the horse and you will ride me. ” he said and kissed my earlobe. “Oh my... Eww.. Archie” I said and pushed him a little bit eventually realising what I did.

“I.. Uh.. I'm sorry. We have to meet Jug and Vero... I'm mean Betty. Get ready. ” I said quickly and run out of his room. “God save me” I thought.

We're were standing in front of Sabrina house and she was giving us antidote. Once I drank it, I felt the similar feeling from earlier. My head was becoming dizzy and my sight was blurry. Everything turned black. I opened my eyes and jumped in excitement as I was now in my body. Veronica and I hugged each other.

“Oh so you both were in each other's body? ” A voice came from behind.

I turned to see Jug and Archie standing there. I run towards him and kissed him. “I missed you so much” I said between kiss. “So do I ” He said and kissed me again. “Okay so I was in my boxers in front of... Betty” Archie spoke after hugging Veronica. I giggled. “ And I kissed.. Veronica” Jughead said. “What” I asked him. “Babe don't blame me, I thought it was you. ” He said and kissed my cheek.

Well it was a very long and rough day after all, but all settled down in last.