Step Brother (2)

Bettyy wake up! We have reached home.”

Jughead tried one more attempt to wake the blonde beauty up but he failed again like other pervious attempts. Betty let out a small giggle and mumbled something quietly. Jughead scratched his forehead with his index finger and sighed. He freed her from the hold of seat belt and lifted her up in a bridal style. He closed the car's door by using his foot. He took her to the porch and put her back on her feet so that he can open the door by using the key which was laying under the carpet. He bend down to take the key and looked behind to find Betty dancing in the middle of the road.

God.. Betty!!!” He yelled and ran towards her.

He grabbed her arm and tried to pull her towards the house but Betty on the other hand was against it.

“Nooooo.... I wannaaa Dannceeeee” She defended herself.

No more dance Betts. Come on let's go inside.” He said.

She make a face of thinking then spoke,   “Who you even are.. Huh?” She said pointing her finger towards him.

Betts, it's me.. Jughead.”

After he said those words Betty annoyed face quickly changed to confused to a smiley one. She throw herself in his arms and hugged his frame.

“Oh Juggieeeeee itss youuuu” She squealed.

As much Jughead was confused at that moment, he was also happy. Confused because why she was happy to see him and happy because he was glad it was him who maked her happy.

Yeah Betts its me.. Shall we go inside?” He asked her sweetly.

“Oookkayy.. Anythinggg for *hiccup* you.” She said.

Jughead brought her to her room and made her sat on her bed.

Betts are you fine? Do you need anything?” He asked as he bend down on his knees.

Betty smirked and moved closer. Their faces were inches apart.

“Yeah .. All I need is.. You.” She said and brushed her thumb on his jawline.

Jughead was shocked. It was unbelievable for him to believe that Betty was interested in him. He didn't said anything next, just looked deeply in her eyes. The distance between them was closing second by second.

Jughead thought that it was the moment that they were about to have which he only dreamt of but suddenly Betty fall back and lay down on the bed.

“But I know we can't. I hate my life so much. Why can't I have the one whom I love?” She cried.

She love me? ” Jughead mumbled to himself. It was a dream come true for him. He have always loved Betty since they were kids. He hated the moment when his dad planned to leave the town which seperated him from her. The worst part which hit was his dad and her mom dating. He locked himself for a whole week, trying to overcome from the reality. He never had a girlfriend because he was deeply in love with the blone beauty. But he had to pretend that the marriage didn't effected him. He also did it because he was himself sure that Betty could be never interested in him.

He came back to reality by little snoring. He looked up to see Betty was asleep. He removed her heels and changed her in her pj's. He switched the side table lamp off and was about to go when Betty held his hand.

“Stay”

He smiled and removed his shoes and lay down next to her. Betty moved closer and snuggle in his chest. Jughead smiled to himself and kissed her hairline and drifted to sleep.

.....
Next part soon ✌