"I missed you so much"

Betty P.O.V

Jughead was out of town to Greendale for his serpent business and I'm missing him so much. Although we do calls and facetimes everyday but they are not enough to stop me from missing him. When he's not around me, I fell so empty. Schools hours fells longest hours of my life. Without him, there is no fun. I was curled up in my bed silently crying when my phone started vibrating. I shifted my side to night stand and picked my phone. It was Jughead Calling. I sighed and changed my mood little bit so that he wouldn't know that I was crying. If he caught then he will become worried and I don't want that.

“Hey Princess” He said from other line. I smiled little bit after hearing his voice.

“Hey Jug” I said.

“Betty.. You okay? To sound tired. Did I wake you?” He asked worried. Shit. How he caught me.

“No.. I'm.. Fine. Everything okay. ” I said tearing up. Tears were starting to form in my eyes.

“No, I don't believe you. Baby tell me what's wrong? ” He asked.

“I'm fine Jughead. I'm tired. I'm going to sleep now. Talk to you tomorrow bye.” I snapped and end the call. I regretted it for snapping on him but I didn't wanted to cry in front of him. I didn't wanted him to worry. He was on a mission after all. I again curled up to my bed and cried. I was weak and alone and there was no one to hold me.

2 hours passed and I was on my same position. I was still sobbing. I heard my door open and assumed my mother. I heard footsteps coming closer to my bed. Suddenly I felt a kiss on my cheeks. I immediately knew how's touch was it. I quickly turned around and saw Jug standing there. I jumped in his arms and he hold me by my thighs. I hugged him like forever and he rubbed my back. Finally I looked in his eyes, and brought ours lips together. I placed my lips on his and gave him a passionate kiss.

Once I pulled away I said, “I missed you so much and sorry for snapping on you.” and hugged him again. He chuckled and sat on my bed with me on his laps. “Well I missed you too and it's fine princess.” He said and cared my cheeks. I felt myself heating up. Then I remember why he came so early? “How you came so early?” I asked. “Well when I called you. I felt something was really wrong. I could tell by your voice that you have been crying. So I told other serpents that I have to leave early and they agreed on it and continued the left mission. And now I am here... With you.” He kissed by cheek as he said the last words.

I felt bad that he left his mission in between because of me. “I'm sorry. ” I said and looked down. He raised his eyebrow in confusion and lifted my head with his fingers. “Why? ” He asked sweetly. “I made you leave your mission.” I said. “You don't have to be sorry, Betts. I was also missing you so damn much and I was planning on leaving early also. ” He said and it brought a smile on  my face. “Really? ” I asked him. “Really.” He said and kissed my nose. I giggle at his actions.

We lay down close to each other. My head was on his bicep and his hands were on my waist holding me closer to him. “I love you Juliet. ”

“I love you Romeo”