"Saved"

Betty P.O.V

Nerd... Fatty... Hippo... ”

These are few names but there were many more which were told to me. I have been bullied since last year. Everything was fine until my ex boyfriend now, Archie cheated on me with mine ex best friend, Veronica Lodge. Instead of being sorry, they told me I was nothing to him but a side chick. And that's were the whole bullying got started. He told everyone in school that I cheated and he dumped me.

I had no one left behind me. My friends we're all gone because they believed him. And why not he was the golden boy of the school.

They would beat me if I would try to tell the truth. I had no power to fight back. So I kept my mouth closed and suffered the bullying.

I was grabbing my things from locker for the next class when I got pushed hardly against the locker. I fell down and my things also. I looked up to see the jocks. They were laughing at me. I felt hot tears coming out of my eyes. “Oh little baby gonna cry now.” Reggie said and laughed. I looked down again and quickly gathered my things. I stood up and I was about to go when someone grab my arm and pulled me back.
Don't you dare to run Fatty. ”  He growled. “Leave me alone please.” I said quietly. I didn't wanted to end up beaten. “What was that? ” He asked grabbing my chin roughly. I removed his hands from my chin and yelled, “I said leave me alone” Oh no. Why I said that!! He was angry. I could see fire in his eyes. He smirked and lifted his hand. I closed my eyes, preparing myself to get hurt but I didn't felt anything. Instead I heard Reggie's scream.

I opened my eyes and saw a tall raven hair guy holding his arm. His eyes we're blue-green and he was wearing a leather jacket. Reggie was flinching in pain. The unknown boy pushed him to the locker besides me, grabbing his collers. “Listen Dude. I don't wanna fight but if I found laying your dirty hands on this girl. You will be gone. And believe me I keep my promises.”  He removed his hands from his coller and step aside from him. Reggie looked like he saw a ghost. He ran from the hallway along with his group.

The boy came towards me. I was looking down at me feet. “Hey you are okay now?” he said sweetly. “thank you so much.... ” I didn't know his name so he told me by my expression. “ Jughead Jones and your name princesses? ” He said. I blushed and said “Betty Cooper”

He gave a nod and said, “ So Betty tell me why they were bullying you.” He was worried by his voice. “ I don't know if you will believe me if I tell you. ” I said quietly and looked down. He lifted my chin and looked straight in my eyes. This feeling was strange. I could feel myself burning up by his single touch. “ You can trust me.” He said.

I was in relationship with a jock. His name was Archie and he cheated on me with my best friend. He didn't wanted his reputation to go bad so he told everyone that I cheated and he dumped me for that. And that's were the whole bullying started. ” I explained. He frowned. “What? ” I asked.

I want to meet this Archie guy. I want to know that how he can be so stupid to let a girl like you go.”  He said smilingly. I blushed and smack his arm playfully. “Juggie its---”“--Juggie huh? ” He cut me off. I blushed again and looked down, hiding my red cheeks. He came closer to me and whispered in my ears, “I like it” He said and walked away leaving me with a burning sensation.

“This year is gonna be very good. ”
I thought and walked to my next class.

................