"Get Ready"

° Jughead 24 years old

° Betty 23 years old

Jughead P.O.V

I woke up in the morning tangled in the fold of sheets with the beauty itself, Betty Copper.

I couldn't help but smile by the view in front of my eyes. She looked beautiful and precious. Her golden locks were shining in the rays of sunlight coming from the window. Her lips were in pinkish color. Her legs were tangled in between mine.

I moved hair falling on her face to the back of her ear and softly kissed her cheek.

She started moving a little and slowly opened her eyes. She eyes slowly opened  and smile came on her face. “Your staring” She said in her cute morning voice and snuggled more closer to me. Her face was in my crook of neck. “It's because you are so beautiful.” I said and kissed her shoulder. I felt her smile against my neck and placing small kisses there.

I slowly untangled myself from her and stood up on feet. “We are getting up already?” I heard her saying from behind. I turned around and saw her making a pouty face. I chucked and sat on the bed with one foot still on the floor.Yes because we are going somewhere.” I said and her face bright up. “Where?” She asked excitedly. I again stood up on both feet and said, “ Get Ready and you will find out.” I winked at her and went to bathroom to get ready.

...

We both were eating breakfast on table discussing about new articles for our newspaper where we both work. “Forget the Article!  Tell me where are we going JuggieeeShe pouted. I smiled at her. “Really Elizabeth, I told you to wait didn't I? ” I teased her by using her real name. She looked at me with angry eyes. I chuckled at her. We both finished our breakfast and put our dishes in sink.        “ Betts let's go.” I yelled as she was in bedroom doing her touch up. “Coming” She yelled back and came from bedroom. We both went to my bike. I hop on first followed by Betty after me. She didn't really know what I have planned for her but I hope she will enjoy and accept it.

I started the engine and drove to my surprise location.

Betty P.O.V

Jug have been driving from past 20min. I wonder what surprise it could be. He have been such a great boyfriend which all I have wanted. I love him so much and his little and cute suprises he give me. If we talk about our first year anniversary, he took me to a carnival festival. There we went to a ferris wheel where he gave me a diamond necklace once the wheel came on top and stopped there for a bit. It was soon revealed that he booked the wheel to stop once we reach the top because it will look, Romantic.

I smiled at the memories and felt how lucky I am to have Jughead in my life.

Few minutes later he finally stopped the bike and we both stood up from it. “Shall we?” He asked. I smirked at him and gave my hand to him. We begin to walk as he told me that the location was near and bike can't go there.

In the middle of the way, I could see lightning and chairs and table. Suddenly I felt Jughead hands on my eyes. “JuggieI winced. “Betts” He said in same tone like me. I sigh and said, “Okay”. I begin to walk with his hands on my eyes, blocking my view.

He finally removed his hands and the first thing I said to him with tears in my eyes,

“Oh My God”

......
Part 2!!