"You should go"

Betty P.O.V

He is still not here.

School have started 1hr ago and yet his seat is empty.

I tried calling me but he didn't picked up.
I am so worried. What if he is in trouble? I can't sit here without thinking about him. It's worrying me about him.

So i did the reasonable thing. I left. I made my way to South Side trailor park to his trailer.

I knocked on his door and there was not answer.

I called him, still nothing.

I again knocked but this time along with banging with my palm.

Within second, the door opened and revealed a tired Jughead. His eyes had dark packs beneath them. His nose was slightly red. His hairs we're messy and his beanie was also missing. I felt really bad for him at that time.

Juggie are you okay? ” I asked as I cupped his cheeks. He placed his hands on mine and said, “ Yeah just little fever” He smiled. His smile was weak and tired. He moved aside so I can walk in. I went in and he closed the door behind us.

We went to his bedroom and sat on his bed. He started coughing and I rubbed his back gently. Once he stooped he looked at me, “thanks betts” He said and smiled. “Of course anything for you.” I said and kissed his lips softly but he pulled back quickly and I looked at him in confusion.“You will get sick too because of me. You should go home.” He said in a low voice.

I brought my hands to his cheeks and cupped them. “ I'm not leaving your side Jug. I will stay and right now I will make soup for you. Okay? ” He chuckled and nodded.

Later that day, I spent my night in his trailer, taking care of him and cuddled with him in his bed.

......
Short & Sweet