Step Brother (1)

Where ya heading to ponytail?”

Betty let out a low growl and looked back to see her step brother. He was tall and handsome. He have been an eye catcher for all girls in the school including herself also. She was secretly in love with him from the very beginning. From the time when they were best friends in the kindergarden. But he moved away and their friendship ended.

She thought he was never going to come back in her life. But God.. She was wrong. He returned as her soon to be step brother. Betty's mother started dating his dad and the day she heard the news, she was devastated. But she had to accept it for her own mother's happiness. But it was becoming difficult by difficult to resist him since him and his dad moved in with her and her mother. The little touching and winks made her day but she was sad that there was no future of these things. And now she ended up here.. Going to one of Cheryl's party to meet someone else. Little inside she also knew, she won't be succeed in her own mission.

“To Cheryl's party” Betty answered and crossed her arms.

Cool I'm coming too” He said and ran towards his room to grab a jacket.

“W-what no you can't go!” Betty yelled.

That stopped Jughead on his way, “and why?” He asked confusingly.

Betty didn't knew how to tell him that he can't go. If he will be there, she will be unable to talk to other guys.

“Umm.. You just can't go. You have whole house to your self since my mom and your dad aren't home. Why don't you invite your friends here?” She suggested to make him stay.

Jughead thought for a moment and simply replied, “I'm coming”

.......

Betty!! ” The Raven hair girl made her way through the crowd to hug her best friend. Betty hug her back and smiled big. “Hey V, how's it going?” She asked.

Great now since your here.” Veronica giggled and pulled Betty to the drink area.

There was he standing with girls surrounding him. He made an eye contact with Betty and winked at her. Betty felt the familiar burning sensation and quickly fake coughed to hide her blush.

B, I didn't knew you were bringing him also.” Veronica asked.

I didn't asked him. I didn't wanted him to come.” She sighted. Veronica touched her shoulder, understanding her situation. Of course she knew about her best friend little crush.

Why don't we take drinks and go near the pool? ” Veronica asked.

Betty gave her a nod and both girls grab their cups filled with beer and went to the pool area.

All the time Betty could fell herself getting jealous at every single point. Whenever he rubs his hand on someone's shoulder. When he cracks a joke among the girls. When someone sit on his lap purposely. Betty was becoming furious second by second and she let it out on drinking. She started the night with a normal beer but now she was on vodka.

One shot.. Two shots... And now they were total... 15 shots.

Her head was dizzy and her cute hiccups were preventing her from drinking more. Jughead on the other hand was nervous. He hasn't saw Betty for almost one and a half hour. He wanted to go on a search but he was unable to leave a going conversation with his friends. Finally he made an excuse for washroom and left the area. He was searching for Betty on every single room but couldn't find her. He tried to call her but she didn't picked up. He thought that she left early until his eyes landed on the dance floor.

Betty was dancing in the middle with her eyes closed and a guy was grinding behind her. She wasn't even standing straight which defined how drunk she was. That moment made Jughead eyes wide. He could fell steam coming out of his ear. He tighten his fist and grab the guy by his coller and punched him in the face. The guy stumbled back and saw the man whom punched him. “What the hell dude?” He yelled.

Jughead grab Betty's hand and yelled back, “Don't you dare lay one finger on her. Otherwise I will tear you apart.” The guy quickly nodded and ran outside.

Jughead sighed and looked down to see Betty hugging his frame. “Betty are you fine? Did he hurt you?” He asked worriedly.

She shook her head and let out a hiccup. Jughead smiled at her and drag her out of the house. He put her in the passenger seat and put seat belt on her. He closed the car's door and went to the driver seat.