"Be Safe"

3rd Person P.O.V

"Betty it's Jug, He... He crashed. He is in ho-hospital. Come quick."

Those words shattered Betty's heart. She wanted to believe that's it's just a dream but no.. It's wasn't. Jughead Jones had an accident while he was returning home from Betty's House. Just the night before Betty had a same nightmare that was related to Jughead. She even told him but being the nicest and caring boyfriend, he told her to stay calm and nothing will happen. But he was wrong.

~FlashBack~

"Jug.. You can stay the night.. If you want..You know that right?" Betty tried one more attempt to let him stay the night but it wasn't worthy. He didn't had any other choice. Although he wanted to but his father said there's an emergency so he have to be there, in his trailer.

Jughead smiled at her girlfriend and grabbed her each shoulder with both of his hands. "Don't worry Betts.. I will be fine. You know that I would love to stay but it's dad.. He said it's an emergency and I have to be there." He assured her. Betty wanted to believe him but her nightmare was saying something else. An image of her nightmare came to her mind where Jug was screaming for help and there was blood all over the road. Her eyes got filled with fear and she started tearing up.

Jughead was worried, seeing his girlfriend like that. "Betts, I promise I will be safe. I will call you once I reach home okay? " He said, cupping her cheeks. She let out a sob before replying, "Okay Just Be Safe"

He kissed her forehead then her lips. He gave her a long and passionate kiss and went to his bike. He sat on it and wore his helmet. Betty saw her boyfriend getting ready to drive and her heartbeat was becoming quick. Jughead saw her last time and winked at her. That brought a smile on her face. He started his engine and within seconds, he was no longer to be seen.

Betty went inside her room. She was looking at her phone continuously, waiting for the call. But it never came. It's been 1hour since Jughead left and there was no call or even message. She tried calling him and even messaged him but there is no reply.

Her phone finally glow up with a call. But the call wasn't from Jughead. It was from Archie.

~FlashBack Over~

Betty rushed to hospital as fast as she could. It was her biggest fear, losing Jughead. She loves him so much. She couldn't imagine herself without him.

She went inside the hospital's building and saw Jughead's father taking to a doctor, Archie and Veronica on a bench. Veronica saw her best friend and went to her. She wrapped her arms around her, letting her cry on her shoulder. Betty collapsed in her arms and cried. Archie came second after and rubbed her back. " He will be fine. " He told her. She nodded weakly and wiped her tears. FP finished his talk with the doctor and saw Betty. He went to her. "Betty, glad you came." He said. She weakly smiled. "What happened?" She asked. He sigh. "It was Goulies.. They wanted a revenge on Serpents." He explained her. "How's he now?" " Haven't wake up yet." He looked down. Betty heart broke after listening to him.

The four of them waited for almost 2 hours when finally the same doctor whom FP was talking came.

" For Jughead Jones?" He asked.

" How's he? Is he fine?" Betty asked worriedly. Veronica saw her friend shaking, she wrapped her one arm around her.

"He is awake now. He has some broken rips, cuts all over body and his left arm is fractured. He will be fine within months." Doctor said.

" Can we meet him?" Betty asked.

" Of course but one at a time."

Betty looked at FP. He gave her a nod to tell her that she should go first.

She took a deep breath before opening the door. She slowly opened the door and saw her love laying one bed with multiple injuries and machines connected to him. Her eyes we're still glossy and her cheeka were stained with dry tears. She sat on the chair next to his bed and grab his hand.

J-Jug” She cried.

His eyes flicker opened and saw his girlfriend sitting next to him, holding his hand. His heart broken seeing her like that. Broken and Scared.

He didn't had enough energy/power to speak. He was too tired after the accident. He wanted to comfort her but there was no source. Only option left for him was to hold her hand. And he did, he squeezed her hand and rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb.

Betty stayed the night, caring Jughead. It was mid-night when she woke up. She saw Jughead sitting straight in bed stroking her hairs. “Hey” He said. She didn't replied. She threw her hands on his neck and gave him a long hug. “ I missed you.” She said against his chest. “I missed you too baby” He said and kissed her hair. Second later he heard sobbing coming from Betty. He sigh and rubbed her back. “It's okay I'm fine” He whispered against her hairs. She pulled back from hug. "No it's not fine. You.. You had an accident and I thought I might losse you. I can't live without you Jug and those nightmares.... ” She said but her panting stopped her. Jughead brought his one good hand to her cheeks
and cup them. “Hey.. Don't believe those nightmares. They don't decide anything. I am really fine and you won't loose me Betts for sure. You are forever stuck with me.” He said sweetly.

She gave him a nod, “ I love you”

“I love you too”