Get Ready ( Part 2 )

3rd Person P.O.V

When Jughead removed his hands from Betty's eyes, she saw the most beautiful place she have ever been into. It was a romantic candel light dinner setup.

There was also an small gift in the middle of the table

There was also an small gift in the middle of the table. She took the gift and unwrapped it.

The slowly the wrapper was removing from the box, Betty heartbeat was going faster.

It revealed a small velvet box. Now Betty's eyes we're watery and her one hand was on her mouth. She turned around and saw Jughead on his one knee.

“Oh my God” Her words weren't coming out properly. Her heart was beating on a massive speed.

“Betts, it have been a long time of us being together and in love but it seems like I asked you yesterday.” He chuckled. “ I really love you and I want to spend my whole life with you. I see my future with you. I see my children with you. You are my world Betty. Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?” A tear also slipped from his eyes and I was already crying.

“Yes Yes I will marry you Jughead Jones” I screamed, couldn't control my smile when he slipped the ring in her finger and kissed her.

He rested his forehead again her. She was smiling and so he was. “ Let's go home soon to be Mrs. Jones.” He smirked. “Okay Mr. Jones.” She smiled. He interlocked their fingers and went to his bike.

It was surely the best night ever.....