Step Brother (3)

Betty P.O.V

I woke up with the best headache ever. I turned the alarm clock buzz and stretched my arms in the bed.

Suddenly I felt, I hit something with my right hand.

Ouch My Eye”

That Voice....

I looked beside my and saw Jughead rubbing his eye. Panic started developing inside me.

“W-What are you doing in m-my bed... Did we...? I cut myself and looked under the blanket and saw I was dressed but not in my last night's outfit but in muly night wear. I sighted and looked towards Jughead who was already looking towards me.

“Are you gonna explain now how we ended up together in my bed and me in my night wear?”

I said while standing up on my feet. I stood up and crossed my arms over my chest.

Well.. You got really drunk last night and dancing there with a unknown dude. I knocked him down and bringed you back home. We then.... Talked and I changed your clothes and then you asked me to stay so... That's why we ended up together in your bed.” He said.

“What kind of talk?” I asked.

He smiled and stood up too. He came closer to me and stand in front of me. He was very close to me at that moment.

Well we talked.. How you like me and want to be with me but you can't cause you our parents.” He said.

Did he just? Know the secret?
My eyes were wide and I was kicking myself for my drunk stupidity. I was so stupid to tell the my step-brother that I fell for him.

“D-Did I did something bad?” I asked.

He thought for a moment and said,           “Yeah, We were about to kiss last night”
He smirked.

I covered my mouth. What a stupid I am? I mostly kissed a guy and doesn't remember a moment.

But it didn't happened because you fell asleep between it.” He added.

I turned around. I couldn't face him anymore. He will be thinking that I am stupid girl. Plus why would he want me? I am ugly and fat. Few tears slipped from my eyes and soon I was sobbing.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and felt turning around. Then I faced those green eyes. His eyes.

Hey..hey what's wrong?” He asked cupping my cheeks.

“I'm sorry.. I was drunk and made myself idiot in front of you.” I sobbed.

It's fine Betts. Really. But... Do you really like me?” He asked. He was worried asking that question.

I nodded and looked at other directing. I heard him sigh and then suddenly I felt his lips crash on me. I was kissing him. I was kissing Jughead Jones.

I immediately kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands found their way to my waist and pulled me more closer to him. Our lips fitted with each other like a missing piece. We shared a long and loving kiss which was filled of pure love. We finally broke it and rested our foreheads with each other. I opened my eyes and saw the same goofy smile plastered on his face too.

Good because I like you too Cooper.. Not like.. I love you. I love you so much since our kinder garden time. Its been always you.” He said.

“I love you too. It's been always you too.” I said and hugged him. He kissed my head and deepens the hug.

I suddenly broke it. “Wait! What about our parents?” I asked.

They will understand. Plus they aren't married so they will surely. Now please let me enjoy the moment.”  He said and I chuckled.

...... (end)....