"You are not mad?"

Betty was sitting on her closed toilet seat and her sobs were the only sound that was listenable in her room. Her life was gonna change and she didn't know what she was to do next. She had no idea. Her panting and sobs were not stopping her. She was scared. Scared that what will happen when she will tell him the greatest truth, what will happen? Would he leave her and move on? She can't imagine her world he life without him. She love him so much to loose.

She wiped her tears and went to her bed. She picked her phone and called Veronica, her best friend.

"Betty Hey" She said from another line.

"I don't know what to do? " she replied. Veronica could sense that what she was talking about. She let out a big sight before speaking again,

"I know B.. But aren't you gonna tell Jug about it? He have the right to know. " She said, comforting her friend.

"I guess you are right. I will tell him soon. " Betty replied and ended the call.

"I should tell him now. " She thought and grabbed her coat. She went to South Side trailer park to her Boyfriend's Trailer.

She knocked on his door and in few seconds he opened it. His smile went high as he saw his beautiful girlfriend on his door. He brought her in his embrace and kissed her.

"Hey" He said after kissing her. "Hi" She replied quietly. Jughead knew something was up, he could tell by her tone. He didn't took it more serious and invited her in. He closed the door behind them and sat on the couch besides her. "You want anything water or coke? " He asked his girlfriend but no words came from her. Her head was down. Jughead shifted his side and put his arm on her shoulders, bringing her more closer to him. "You okay? " He asked softly. He noticed she was biting her lip and her fingers were slightly shaking.

"Betts" he said as he lifted her head with his index and middle finger. He saw her eyes we're filled with tears to spill. This broke the boy's heart to see her love like that, Sad and Broken.

"What happened love tell me? " He asked her. She let out a sob and grabbed his hands and hold them. "I.. I. Need t-to tell you so-something. " She told him. The boy was confused at first but understanding in last. He nodded. "I... I am Pregnant Jug" She said.

Jughead didn't believed what he heard. He stood up from the couch and started walking in the same living area with his hand on his mouth. Betty was scared about his reaction. She didn't wanted to make him mad. She didn't wanted him to break up with her.

Jughead finally came towards her and kneeled in front of her. "Does that mean that I'm gonna... Be.. D-dad? " he asked, still not believing the situation. "I'm sorry" Betty said silently and let out an another sob. "Sorry? why? " He asked confusingly. "Because I destroyed your life.. I am sorry I understand if you dont want to---" She was cut off by the boy, "---Hey hey... It's okay. You have nothing to be sorry about. Even though its early but I'm glad it's with you and I wanted it to be with you. " He said softly and truthfully. Betty's eyes we're now filled with happiness after hearing his words.

"You are not mad? " She asked. He let out a small chuckle and sat besides her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and mover her closer to him.

"Mad...? I'm soo happy Betts... I'm so much happy. We are gonna be parents. I am so excited. " He replied and kissed her. He could feel her smile in the kiss.

"I'm also happy" She said and kissed him again.