"I trusted you"

Tell Betty I got her message. ” Jughead Jones said with one last glare to his ‘used to be’ best friend. He didn't believed it. It was like his whole world was destroyed. He gave everything to her, his love, his passion, his dreams but got only a Betray from her and her new love, that's what he thought. It surely wasn't easy from him to move on from the fact that his love was not out of his life. He referred her as a sunshine in his life who bring lights and enlightened his world but now the sunshine was not there. There was only, Darkness.

The red head jock eventually left brushing his shoulder with him and glaring at the serpents stood right behind him. “What? The show is over. ” The raven hair boy was heartbroken and didn't wanted others to see it. He growled at them to leave him alone. He Stromed towards his trailer and slammed the door behind him. He was in pain and there was no one to hold him. The light was now gone from his life.

2 weeks passed away and it was the longest period of time both for the girl and boy. Where in South Side, boy was fighting with his darkness same in North side, girl was hurt and heart broken. She didn't really wanted to break his heart, she didn't wanted to throw him out of her life. She loved him with all her heart. She know that she have to do something because she knows herself that she will not be good without him. Whenever she felt alone and hurt, he was always there for her. He helped her. She was miserable after her massive break up with Jughead. She was wearing long dark hoodies instead of her pastal clothes. Her hairs was turned into messy buns instead of her iconic ponytail. She knew she needed Jughead and she have to do something.

That day, after school hours ended she made her way straight to South Side trailer park. Cold breeze was hitting her face, reminding her the moments when she was used to be here with him. Walking through his porch to his front door, she noticed it haven't changed. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door with her cold knuckles.

Coming” He said from other side of the door. Betty felt her heart beating 10 times faster. His footsteps was now coming towards the door and the sound of “Click” it swung open. She felt her breath becoming heavy. She was seeing him after damn 2 weeks after their break up. “Betty” His voice was cold filled with pure anger and hurt. “ Jug.. Can we talk? ” She asked him hoping he will give her a chance to explain herself that why she did it. Why she broke his heart.

Talk? Really, there nothing left to talk about.” His voice was cold but his heart was somewhere happy to see her. He noticed that there was change in her. Her eyes we're sore probably because of crying, her clothes, her hairs were changed. “Please Jug. Let me explain myself why I did this. Please? ” She begged him with tear splitting from her eyes. This made his heart broke. He was mad at her but he couldn't see tears in her eyes. This hurts him more then her.

Okay” He finally agreed and moved a little so she can get in. She went inside the trailer and he shut the door behind them. She went in the living room, memories flashing in her head when they said first “I love you” to each other. She smiled little at those memories, back still facing him. “ So.. Why you broke up with me? ”  He asked bringing her back to reality. She turned around to see him crossing his arms front of his chest.

Jug.. I really never wanted to break you heart. I broke up with you because someone threatened me if I will not then he might kill you and I didn't wanted that. I love you belive me. ” She said looking straight in his eyes. His eyes were filled with pure confusion. Thinking who is this person who threatened her for his life. “ And who's this someone? ” He asked. “ The Black Hood Jug” He listen the person name and couldn't belive it. He took a step back realising his mistake. He must have know that Betty will not purposely throw every person from her whom she loves. First Veronica then him. But why not Archie? he thought why Archie wasn't there. He took his beanie out of his head and sat on the couch moving his fingers through them. She was standing there in front of him looking at her feet.

Betty why you send Archie to me. Why he knows everything and I don't. Do you know I have been in his shade for years. He took everything from me but when I got you, I thought I got some lottery. But when he came here and said those words... It broke me. It broke me to think that he took you also away from me. “I trusted you, Betty but why don't you trust me enough to tell me everything. ”

His words brought tears in her eyes. how he can think she don't trust him. That was all she was thinking. She sat besides him and cupped his face, “ I didn't told you because you were also facing problems related to your Dad and I didn't even wanted to tell Archie also but he pressurized me and things split out. I trust you Jug. I trust you with my whole heart. I send Archie because I didn't wanted to face that moment. It scares me. But I really didn't wanted to do it. I love you Jug. Losing you is my biggest fear. I love you and only you. ”  She explained herself, tears streaming down from both of them. Both loved each other.

Jughead grabbed the back of her neck and kiss her lips softly. That kiss was representing the love they share. It was loving kiss. He pulled away to catch breath while she was also panting.

“Will you be my girlfriend, Again? ” He asked her chuckling at last.

She giggled. “Yess”

In that moment, the seperated love was re-united again.