"I can't, im sorry" Part 2

Jughead was very suspicious of Betty matter. He wanted to find out what was happening to her. After school he decided to go to Bettys house.

And Jughead being him, he climbed to her window. He was about to knock on the window when some voices stooped him. He peaked inside the room and saw Betty's mother yelling at her. He looked over and saw Betty with tears.

Elizabeth you are unbelievable. What I taught you to eat less. Have you looked yourself in mirror. I hardly believe how that Jones Boy tolerate you.” Betty's mother yelled at her and left the room slamming the door harshly.

That broke his heart, seeing his girlfriend going through a really hard time. He saw Betty fell in her knees and crying her eyes out. He wasted no more time and climbed inside her room. He wrap his arms around betty and gave the comfort that she needed the most at that time. Betty knew who was behind her so she didn't push away. She turned around and cried on his chest. “It's okay Betty. Breathe with me. Come on.” Jughead tried his best to calm down Betty and he succeeded after 15min. He put his one hand on back of her thighs and one on her back. He lifted her up in bridal style and went to her bed. He sat on the bed with Betty in his lap. Her arms were wrapped around his neck. He was rubbing her waist and whispering sweet things in her ear.

She pulled away from him looked in his eyes. “I'm sorry you saw that.” She whispered quietly. He put his hand on her neck, stroking her cheek his thumb. “What happened to you betts?” He asked worriedly. She shook her head and stood on her feet. “Nothing everything is fine. She said looking at the floor. He sigh and grab her hands and pulled her close. “Betts I know there is something. Why don't you eat your food properly. Your bones are even visible.” Jughead explained. He was really worried about her. But on the other hand Betty didn't wanted Jughead to know about her imperfection.

Jughead there is nothing. So please don't worry about me. I'm fine.” Betty snapped and turned around to hide her tears. She didn't wanted to be rude but that was her only way to stop him. “You can leave now Jughead. I will meet you tomorrow at school.” She quietly said. It was hurting her for being rude towards him. He didn't gave answers afterwards. There was a time of silence when he broke it.

NO”

She turned around.“What?” She asked confusingly. He stood up and went closer to her. “I said No. I'm not going until you tell me what's the damn problem?” He asked. Her fingers went to her hair going in and out. She stopped and looked straight in his eyes.“Jug why are making it difficult for me? ” She said and closed her eyes. A tear slip from her eyes. He grabbed her both shoulders. “Betts I care about you that's why I'm not giving up on it. Please tell me what's wrong? We will figure out it together.” He said sweetly. She shook her head again and moved away from his grip. She stood in front of mirror. Her back facing him.

Look at me Juggie. I'm so fat and ugly. The time is no longer far when you will leave me for some other girl who is more skinner than me. I can't loose you Jug. I'm trying to be one of those girls to make you stay. I... Uh.. I ca-cant loose y-you.”  She said and started sobbing. His heart broken listening to her words. She was doing this for... Him. His eyes we're also watery as he saw his love of his life going through so much pain. He wiped his tear and turned her towards him. “Who said this to you Betty that you are Ugly and Fat? Tell me who told you?” He asked. Betty was terrified how to mention her mother in it. “I.. Uh.. ”“ You know what I don't care. I don't care what they think. I only care about you. You are my life Betty. Don't fell ashamed of your body. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on. You don't need to leave food for me Betts or if someone tells you because.... Because I love you. I love you so much to ever let you go. You will never loose me which I can promise you that. So please don't do this. Please don't.” He told her. She was shocked. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. His hands found their way to her waist and rest on it. “Thank you for bringing me back.” She said against his chest. She lift her head from his chest and kissed his lips softly. “and I love you too.” she said and hugged him again. “Wanna go pops?” Jughead asked still hugging her. She hummed. “ Um yeah. I'm kinda hungry also. I haven't eaten in 2 days.” When Jughead heard the last statement he pulled away. “Wait what? Really?" He asked worriedly. She shake her head and looked down. He lift her head with his fingers and kisses her lips softly. “It's okay. Let's go now. You must be very hungry.” He said and grabbed her hands. They both went out of her house ignoring her mother's comments.

They entered the diner and saw Archie and Veronica already sitting on a booth. They waved towards them and offered to join them. The couple sat in front of them and greeted themselves. Pops came and started taking orders.

I will have 2 cheese burger, 1 large onion rings and 1 chocolate milk shake. ” Veronica looked at her if she saw a ghost or something. Betty giggled and lean towards Jughead's shoulder. “B you okay now? ” Veronica asked. “I'm more than okay. Thanks to him.”  Betty said and kissed his cheek.

Jughead helped Betty to recover properly and they both went to their normal lives again.