Date Night

Betty P.O.V

It's been a stressing week. Loads and loads of work from school, mine and mom's arguments are reaching their upper level and of course the black hood.

I was in Blue and Gold office laying on the couch. My eyes we're shut.

Betts

My eyes flickered opened and saw Jughead standing in front of me. He bend down to reach my level and stroke my hair.“You alright?”he asked. It was the only thing that kept me smiling, his caring.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. “Yeah just a little headache.” I said and sat up. He stood up and sat besides next to me and threw his arms around me, keeping me close. “You sure?” He asked and I smiled at him. “Yeah” I said and he gave a accepting nod.

So I was thinking- ” He hummed and looked at me with a smirk. I frown. “ -we should go on a date.” He said and I jumped in excitement. “Really?” I asked. I gave a nod and said, “Yes totally cause I know that you won't tell me your tension and burdens. I respect that and I thought it will be a great idea to I don't know... Relief.” He said and I looked at him in shock. How can he know that? It was really shocking. “How you.. ” I started but he cut me off, “ I know love. Everything.” He said and I looked at him in awe. I love this man so much.

I giggled and gave him a long and loving kiss. “I will pick you up at 7” He said as we rested our forehead against each other after the kiss.

Okay I will be waiting” I bit my lip in excitement.

~At Copper House~

I was totally ready for my date with Jughead. I was wearing a red dress till my knees and it was A-shape dress. It had strips and shimmers. My hairs were curled and I was wearing black pencil heel in my footwear. I was looking hot in my opinion.

Bell rang and I opened it. There was standing Jughead, wearing a black suit and surprisingly he wasn't wearing his beanie. He looked so hot.

Betts you look... So gorgeous.” I blushed and went closer to him.“You don't look bad to yourself Jones or should I say you look.. Hot.” I gave a kiss on his cheeks. “Shall we?” He asked and let out his hand in air like gentlemen. I giggled and took his hand.

We went to a fancy restaurant and sat on a corner table where we can get our little privacy. Food was amazing. I ordered pasta and he ordered burger with fries. We laughed, flirted and enjoyed the evening in the restaurant. I really had fun today and it was only because of him.

He stooped the car in front of my house. "so that's it I guess.” I said sadly. I wanted to spend more time with him.“Ah-huh” He smiled and lean forward. My body was on goosebumps when his lips met mine. My stomach was filled with million of butterflies. My hands went to his hairs and grab them. We sat in the car making out for at least 20 minutes when my phone started ringing. It was my MOM.
I let out a growl and answered it annoyingly. Did she really have to ruin our moment!!!

“Hello”

“Elizabeth haven't you should be in your bed right now. ” I rolled my eyes .

I told you I was going on a date with Jug.”

“Yes I remember. But young lady you should be home right now. Come home quick now. ”

“Yes Mom” I cut the call.

I gave him another last kiss. “ I should really go now. See you tomorrow. Love you. ” I said. “Love you too.” He said.

I went out of his car and waved him. He went off and I walked in my house ignoring my mother comments.

It was really a fun night.

__________________________________________