"I will always be with you"

(Betty P.O.V)
Why doesn't anyone love me? My own mother always treat me like nothing. My sister Polly and dad pretend like I doesn't exist in their lives and not the least my childhood crush Archie who doesn't even have respect for my feeling towards him. Only Jughead, my best friend have always stood there for me in my good as well as bad times. He was always there to comfort me. Little bit I know it's more than a friendly attraction but never admitted it.

I was in blue and gold, writing a article on my laptop when Jug entered the room.

“Hey Betts” He said smiling and sat on the couch in the room.

“Hey Juggie, what's up? ” I asked moving my eyes from the laptop's screen to him. “Just wondering with whom you want to go prom next week? ”He asked tapping his foot on the floor. He always does it when he is nervous about something.

“I don't know, I was planning on asking Archie.” I said getting uncomfortable to tell Jug. I don't know why it always uncomfortable telling him anything about Archie.

“Oh okay” he said in a low tone and stooped his foot. “What about you?” I asked him awkwardly “I was thinking that we are friends and I don't have any girlfriend neither you got boyfriend, so we could go together but since you are planning on asking Archie...I guess I have to ask anyone else. ” He said getting up from the couch.

This made me sad that how much he care about me but I do nothing in return, just push him away for Archie who doesn't even care.

“Jug, I.. ” I started but he cut me off by saying “No it's fine fine I get it. ” and then he left the room. I felt so sad for Jughead that a certain guilty came in me, telling me that I should have said yes.

I immediately stood up from the chair and got out from the room following him. I was about to enter in the hallway when I suddenly bumped into someone. When I look at the person, he was none other than Archie.

“Sorry Arch, you okay? ” I said apologizing. “No it's fine, anyways I was wondering if you want to go prom with me? ”He asked me.

I was shocked. Archie who always reject me for Veronica is now asking out. But at that moment, I only thought about one person.

“I... Uh...I” I started but couldn't came to my words. “What it is? Is that a yes? ” He asked.

“I'm sorry Arch, but I want to go with someone else, so bye” I said and immediately left.

Walking through the hallway I was thinking about my pervious actions that how I rejected Archie. A sudden smile came to my face.

“Are you smiling because Archie said yes?” A voice came from my front. I looked at the person and there he was standing.

“Hey Jug.” I said. “You didn't answered my question betts? ”He asked.

“Oh um..No it's not the reason why I'm smiling.” I said. A confused look came to his face. I made my way closer to him and grabbed his hand and walked us towards the blue and gold.

Once we entered the room, he started,     “what's wrong betts, why you brought me here?” He asked.

“Jug I was wrong all the time about my feelings, but now I now what I want.” I said taking his one hand in mine. “I like you Jug, I know I have realised it very late and you probably asked someone else and don't want to be with me. But I want you to know that Archie asked me to prom and I said no to him because I wanted to go with you. But know I know that you won't... ” I was cut off by Jug grabbing my neck and pulling me forward towards him. The gap between us was filled by him kissing me. Of course I kissed back and it was sweet and short kiss.

When we pulled back,  a smile came to my face.

“I also like you Betty from the very beginning but didn't told because you were interested in Archie. But now I want you to know that I want to be with you and I will always be with you.”