"I am busy"

Betty P.O.V

The air becomes suffocating by itself when darkness surrounds...”

The urge of cutting myself have been stopped since i have told my secrets of darkness to Jug. He helped me during those horrible time when i felt cutting myself again. He saved me from my inner self. He taught me to fight with these problems.

But

Nowadays he isn't always around me. After he was transferred to South side high, he maintained distance with me. I understand he is trying to adjust in his new life but there is also someone who is eagerly waiting for him to atleast call her.

Today i was feeling very depressed. I had a huge fight with my mother and since after that i have locked myself in my room. I also have tried to grab razor blades and placed it on my wrist but then Jughead's words came in my mind,

Whenever you feel cutting yourself..You call me okay love”

I took my phone and dialled his number.

Hello”

Jug hey..are you busy?”

”Kinda..what do you want?”

I just wanted to meet you..you see my---”“--Betty can we talk later! I am busy right now bye!”

And he hung up.
“Did he just blew me off like that? ofcourse who will want a ugly girl like me who have scars”

I grabbed the razor blades and went to bathroom and locked the door. I looked at the blades then at my reflection in the mirror.

Jug doesn't want you. Mom doesn't want you. Nobody wants you.”

I said and cut deep down in my skin. Blood started coming out and my vision started getting blurry. That's it!! It was my time to leave this world for once. I feel on the ground and black out there. Last i remember was someone calling out my name.

Jughead P.O.V

I was in Serpent's Bar, discussing a mission with serpents. I was explaining things about our plan when my phone started ringing. It was Betty.

Guys give me a minute”

I moved aside from the group and answered the call.

Hello” I said.

Jug hey... Are you busy? ” Betty said.

I looked back at the table and saw they all were waiting for me.

kinda.. What do you want? ” I asked. I didn't wanted to sound rude but at that moment I was in middle of something.

I looked back again and saw they were giving me dead eyes.

I just wanted to meet you.. You see my---”
---“Betty can we talk later. I am busy right now byee. ” I said and hung up. I felt bad for her but I was also struck in something. Instead of calling her back I messaged her.

hey baby sorry for earlier. I will call you back I promise. I am just in Middle of something.”

I sighed and went back to him. The meeting ended in 10 minutes after that. I checked my phone and saw Betty haven't seen the message yet. She must be mad. Then it strike me. What if she was trying to cut herself again. She already have told me today was her bad day.

Whenever she have tried to cut herself I was there for her. I have even told her to call me whenever she feels bad. What if that call was........ Oh no!! I have to go to.

I climbed on my bike and drived as fast as I could. I reached her house and went straight inside her bedroom. She was not there. Her phone was laying on floor. I went to grab the knob of her bathroom door and tried to open it but it was locked.

BETTY OPEN THE DOOR” I screamed as I was half crying. I banged on the door but there was only silence behind it. I took a few steps back and pushed the door with my shoulder. I did it 2 more time with all power I could use. The door broke and there she was laying on the cold floor, blood all over her arm.

oh god”  I sobbed as I fell on my knees. I crawled towards her and put her in my lap. I quickly pulled my phone out and called ambulance.

After the call I hugged her tight. “I'm.. So-sorry love. I w-wasn't there for you. I am so sorry” I sobbed even more.

...

I am in hospital right now. Veronica, Archie, Betty's mother and my dad are also here. We have been waiting for almost 3 hours now. Her mother is looking at me like I have killed her.

After the hours of waiting doctor came. We all stood up and went to him.
Doc how is she now? ” I said as my hands were shaking. “ She is okay now. She lost a lot of blood other then she is fine. She said she wants her boyfriend to meet her first. Whoever he is he can go.” Doctor said and left. Everyone looked at me and said it will be fine.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. She was sitting on the bed reading a book. She looked up from the book .
JuggieShe said and opened her arms. I ran towards her and wrap my arms around her. “ I'm so sorry betts I'm so sorry” I said against her hairs. “ No it's okay. There's nothing for you to be sorry about. It should be me. I am sorry for overreacting.” She said against my chest. We were hugging each other tight, not letting to go for one second only.

I pulled her in and kissed her. “ Don't. Ever. Try. To. leave. Me. ” I said between the kiss. I felt her smile between our kiss and pulling away. “I wont” She said and kissed me again.