"You What?"

Jughead P.O.V

I woke up next to the love of my life. I couldn't be more happier than being with her. She is my everything.

She was sleeping peacefully and her golden hairs were shining in the rays of sunlight. She looked so beautiful. I decided to play with her hair in the mean time.

Few minutes after, she started to move and her eyes slowly opened. “Hey Beautiful” I said. She smiled. “Hey handsome” She said and snuggled close to me. Her head was on my chest. We stayed in the position for 20 minutes and then decided to get up.

We both were cuddling on the couch, watching the movie. “I want a dog” She said out of no where and sat up straight. “You what?”I want a pet, a dog.” She asked making a puppy face to which I could never deny. I sigh and smiled. “I guess it will be good idea of getting a pet.” She jumped on her seat and hugged me. “Thank you thank you thank you” She said continuously. I laughed and kissed her cheek. She is so cute.

..

We are here outside of a pet shop. We walked in and a man greeted us. “ Hello what can I do for you guys?” He asked. Betty glanced at me and I saw the big smile she had on her face. I smiled at her and brought my attention back to the man. “We want a pet, a dog.”I said. He nodded. “What kind of breed you prefer? He asked. “A husky” Betty said from behind. “You heard her” He gave a final nod before inviting us inside a room where the dogs were.

We are here in our home with our, pet. Betty happiness is all I want and seeing her that happy makes me happy. “He's so cute” She said and let out a sob. “Babe you crying?” I asked with worry. She shake her head. “These are happy tears.” She said and smiled. I smiled back and lean in to kiss her.

It was it, our little family. But I can't wait to marry her one day for to get my real one.

.... ............ .........  .......

Boring..  😅

Suggest something in comments ❤