"Dont touch me"

Betty P.O.V

Drinking alcohol always kept my love ones away from me. They used to end up drunk and beat me. First was my own mother and my ex boyfriend.

I was over them but now I am all worried about my boyfriend, Jughead. He was moved to Southside. Whenever I call him, either he's in bar or doesn't pick up. His friends sometimes does, and they always say, he is drunk or asleep cause of massive drinking. I don't actually want him to turn into those one who made my life a living hell.

So here I am outside his trailer, ready to knock on his door. I firstly called him to know he was there or somewhere else. I heard his ringtone from inside so he was there. He picked it up but didn't talked. I also didn't cut the call.

I knocked on his door. “Come in” He yelled from inside. He didn't even came to open the door by himself.

I went side and my foot knocked a laying beer bottle on the floor. There were so many bottle scattered around the room. I finally found him on a arm chair, taking a sip from his drink. His sight made my heart drop but I was also scared. What if he will do something similar like my past. He won't! I remembered myself as I have told him everything about me.

“Jug”

He opened his eyes and did a big sigh. He put the bottle on the table and stood up.

What are you doing here?” He asked coldly.

“What I am doing here? Have you looked at yourself? What have you done to yourself Jug!!!Stop drinking please!!” I yelled.

His eyes filled with anger within seconds. That wasn't my Juggie at all.

“AND WHY THE HELL I LISTEN TO YOU. WHO EVEN YOU ARE HUH? A PERFECT LITTLE PONYTAIL WHO IS OBSESSED WITH A JOCK WHO DOESN'T EVEN GIVE YOU ATTENTION. I GAVE IT TO YOU. YOU SHOULD RESPECT THAT. NOT COME HERE AND TALK LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!!” He yelled on my face.

A tear slipped from my eyes as my heart broke after listening to his words. They were sharp and worked as a knife on my heart.

“W-Why would you s-say t-that?” I sobbed.

He grabbed me from my neck and pulled me closer. His grip was really hard.

LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE PRINCESS. WE ARE OVER. HECK!!! I DON'T WANT TO DATE YOU AND YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY-------”

J-Jug you a-are hurting m-me” I said while slapping on his hands over my neck.

-- BECAUSE I DON'T LOVE YOU. I DIDN'T EVEN LOVED YOU.”

And that sentence made my slapping stop. More tears escaped from my eyes. He losses his grip and went back to his chair. I stood there like a idiot not believing what he just said to me.

WHY ARE STILL HERE?? GET OUT!!” He yelled.

I ran as fast as I could to my house and locked myself in my room. How could he? How could he say that to me? We shared everything together. Our first kiss, first time, everything. But still he didn't loved me. Why!! Why me!!!

I remained the whole night in my room, crying my eyes out.

Jughead P.O.V

I woke up with the worst head ache ever. I took medicine immediately and sat on the couch.

I took out my phone and checked my call recording because I knew myself I was drunk last night and if someone called me, I didn't remembered anything. And to know that, I have always recored calls on my phone.

I checked it and it showed Betty with 4 hours duration. What? That's strange?

I opened it to listen and it broke my heart after listening to it.

.........