Jealousy (2)

Betty P.O.V

Is she here!?” I asked while pulling Veronica to the side of pool.

“Oh Yes..she came like 20min earlier than you and asked if Jughead have arrived or not!” She told me.

That Bitch” I mumbled.

I looked over the pool and saw Jughead among serpents but Emma was not around him. I glanced at every spot but, couldn't found her.

“Looking for someone?” A voice came from behind.

I turned around to see her.

I sigh and crossed my arms.

What if i do? None of your damn concern.” I snapped.

“Oh darling, calm down. By the way Jug is looking so hot today.” She said and looked at her side to see Jughead.

I tighten my fist and blow some air out of my mouth of calm my anger down.

Emma, Im warning you! Stop it!” I said. Veronica tried to hold me but i looked at her with dead eyes. She removed her grip off me and stood on side.

“Oh Betty! You just wait when Jughead will propose me to be his girlfriend and dump you.” She said and smirked.

Thats it! The rope holding my anger was burnt.

You Bitch.” I yelled and throw a punch on her face right on the side of her eye. She stumbled back and hold her hand on her face.

“WHAT THE HELL! YOU IDIOT!!” She yelled.

“What is going on——Oh god! Betty are you alright? Are you fine!?” Jughead came running to us but i stopped him as i hold my palm in air.

No! You stay there only. This Bitch needs to learn a lesson.” I said to him. He gulped and nodded.

My eyes were on Jughead so i didn't realised when Emma came towards me punch me on face. I stumbled back and jumped on her. She was laying on floor and i was on her punching the hell out of her.

I could her my name being chanted along with whistles and claps.

We both were out of breath now. I let go of her and stood up, wiping the blood coming out of my nose.

Never. Ever. Come to him or you know what i can do.” I said. She nodded and started her fake crying.

I rolled my eyes and went inside the house.

I looked at mirror and saw cuts and bruises. I touched them with my finger and flinched by the pain.

This will take time to heal.” I mumbled to myself.

“Sure it will” I heard a voice.

I looked in the mirror and saw Jughead standing behind me.

I sigh and looked down. He came closer and turned me around. He picked me up and made me sit on the shelf in the bathroom. He had a first aid kit in his hand. He took the cotton and applied medicine on it and tap it on my cut.

I flinched at the pain and he mumbled a short sorry.

Are you Mad?” I asked him.

He looked at me with serious look but then burst in a laugh.

“Me!! Mad!! No way! You looked so hot when you were piecing her out.” He laughed.

I laugh back and shrugged my shoulder.

"So what you accept me to do? She kept flirting with you which made me mad.” I said.

He smirked and closed the gap between us.

“Oh so..you were jealous?” He asked.

I tried to keep my eyes on other direction but he made me look in his eyes and raised his eyebrows.

Okay i was” I said.

“You don't have to princess cause i love you and you only.” He said and kissed my cheek.

I love you too” I said and gave a quick kiss to him.

.....

We walked back to the pool with our hands connected.

“oh and yes..You are true badass” He said in my ear and i smiled.