"Come back"

Betty P.O.V

Shattered. That's how I feel!!

Archie and I have been dating for almost a year. But not now. Why? Because he cheated on me with a Veronica Lodge. I thought of giving him surprise as he told me he had football practice. There was no practice. Instead in ground, I found him in the Janitor Closet thrusting his tongue inside Veronica's mouth.

I am here outside my best friend trailer, Jughead. He has always been my support. He is supportive and caring which I really loved about him. I knocked on his door and he opened in seconds. He looked at my puffy and red eyes and understood everything. How genius he was, sometimes I wonder. He took me in his embrace wnd hugged me long. I cried on his Coller of shirt which he didn't mind. He closed the door behind us and brought me to the couch, my head still in his chest. His arms wrapped around my back. “ It's okay Betts Shhh” He was stroking my hair with his fingers and I was calming down.

Did I really loved Archie or.. Him whose in front if me. I didn't noticed how handsome Jughead was. Until now, his black soft raven hairs, his moles. He was perfect. “ Betts you alright? ” He said bringing me back to reality. “No Jug, everything is wrong.” I said. It's always fells good to open up to him. There's is no uncomfortably. “What happened? ” He asked worriedly. “Archie.. He... He cheated on me. I loved him and he just.... ” My words weren't coming out of my mouth. Jughead also knew how much I loved him, how crazy I was for me but he cheated. I again started crying and this time he wrap his both arms on my back and rested I rested my head in his chest. “It's okay Betts. He doesn't deserve you. He is too stupid to let go of you.’’ He said sweetly. “Okay” I said and looked in his eyes. His eyes we're so beautiful that I could look at them forever. I was lost in his eyes and so he was. The room was filled with silence, us looking at each other.

Suddenly I felt myself leaning in and he was doing the same. The gap between us was filling second by second. My breathing was increasing and finally everything stopped. Our lips finally met. It felt so good, his lips on mine moving in a sync. My hands travel to his locks and started playing with them. His went on my hips and stayed there. I swung my one leg and straddle on him, myself surprised at my own action. Suddenly he pulled away, we both were panting.

I'm... So-sorry. But I can't be your rebound. You just had your breakup and..... ” He started but I put my finger on his lips to stop him from talking, “Hey hey... You can't never be a rebound. I kissed you because I wanted it and I like you, Juggie.” I said blushing in last. He smiled and put my hair behind my ear. “ I like you too” With that he kissed me again and we both feel asleep.

~3 weeks later~

It's been 2 weeks since Jug and I declared that we are dating and since then Archie behavior have changed. Him and Veronica broke up 1 week ago and he is always staring at me. I know it's creepy but I kinda liked it. I guess I'm not so over from my last relationship.

Anyways, I was putting my things in locker when I felt someone hand on my shoulder. I assumed it was Jug. “ Juggie I told you to meet me at Blue andddddI stopped when I saw the person. It was not Jughead, it was Archie.

Oh it's you.” I said and rolled my eyes. Of course I was mad at him for what he did with me. “Betty how are you? ” He asked, starting a conversation but I just glared at him. He understood my glare and spoke, “I'm really sorry Betty for what I did. I wasn't thinking straight. Can we just be friends.” He asked with his begging eyes. I thought was a minute, it wouldn't be bad if we stay friends right. “Okay. Friends” I said and smiled. He smiled back and went to his locker. I looked at the time and saw I was late for meeting Jug. I rushed to the office and saw him leaning against the table, with his phone in his hand. He looked at me and put his phone back in his pocket.       “Where were you?” He asked. “I.. Uh.. Teacher. I was talking with English teacher about a lesson.” I lied. I don't know why myself. He looked at me in disapproval but let it go. “Okay so shall we start?” He asked about article. I nodded.

Archie and I have been reconnecting recently. I know I should have been with Jughead instead of him but I couldn't say no when he approach me and asked me to hangout. It's not that I don't hangout with Jughead, it's the same but... I enjoy hanging out with Archie also. I am myself confused whom I choose. I can't cheat Jug nor I can crawl back to Archie. I like both of them... Its really confusing.

I was working on my Article when someone entered the office. I looked up and saw Archie. God. “ Hey Betts you wanna grab a milkshake after school?” He asked, smiling bright. “Okay, see you after school.” I agreed and he left. Few minutes later, Jug came.  “Hey” He said and kissed me. “Hey” I said after pulling away. “ So I was thinking we should complete this article in pop's. After school? ” He asked. shit!!! What am gonna do. I just agreed on going to pop's with Archie. “ I.. Uh.. Can't. My mom needs help at home. Sorry. ” I lied again. I was really ashamed of myself that I have lied to him now, multiple times. His smile dropped and he fake coughed. “ Okay I understand. See ya” He left. I shouldn't have done that. I should tell him that I was meeting Archie but it would create things worst. I decided to keep things under.

After school, I made my way to Pop's and saw Archie sitting in one of the booth with two milkshakes on table. I walked inside the b diner and went to his booth. “ I really didn't expected you would come.” I frown. “ Why? ” I asked confusingly. “Well I heard when Jughead asked you to pop's so.. ”  I smiled awkwardly. “ oh.. I..”  I started not knowing what to say but he said, “ No it's fine. I liked it.”  He said and winked.

I really enjoyed the whole evening. Jug was messaging me during the whole time but I didn't replied. I felt bad but I wanted to enjoy that time. I missed him being with me when we were closer. But when he became distant, I lost him. But now he is back in my life, I am really liking the time being with him. I know what Archie did to me, I was doing the same to Jug but my feelings were not I don't know.. Stable.

After pop's Archie walked with me to my house. We stood their for a second when he suddenly kissed me and I kissed back. It was wrong. It was really wrong but why it felt good. “Betts” I heard a voice more than a whisper. I looked back a saw whom I didn't wanted to see me with Archie, Jug.

I looked back a saw a furious yet broken Jughead. “ Jug.. I” “ Save it Betty. Helping my mom!! really?? It was the reason you were ditching me for our pop's date.” He was referring Archie. “And now you are kissing him. Really Betty!!” He shouted. I deserved it. I took a step closer to him. 
Jughead I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. But you have to know the truth.. I like both of you.” I finally said those words.

What will happen next... How will he take it??

__________________________________________
Don't hate Betty 😅 .. She will be good and loving in next one shots. 💛

Next Part soon.. ❤