"This is just stunning!" Kori grabbed the dress and turned to me. "Rachel, I am going to try this on. Go look for a dress for yourself."

The same lady from before came over to me. "I can see that you're not a bright-colored person like your friend." She smiled at me.

I nodded.

"Well, I might just have something for you." She started walking to the back of the store. I followed her. "I just got this dress in, and it is absolutely stunning."

She gestured to me to follow her into the way back of the store. I walked into the doors and followed her farther back.

She stopped short and moved to the side so I could see the dress. It was a stunning sleeveless dress that was a dark blue that almost looked black. There were silver accents on the top, and the dress had a sheer fabric with a shimmer to it.

It was stunning.

"It was a mistake. We ordered it in pearl color, but it came in gorgeous dark blue. But because we didn't order it, well it's half off." She smiled. "So, how about we go try it on?"

I nodded as she grabbed the dress and brought me to the dressing room. She handed me the dress and left me to chang. Putting on the dress felt like sin itself. It was a soft material that was light. It had a slit in the leg that revealed my leg, but I didn't mind.

When I had the dress on, I looked at myself in the mirror. It fit me perfectly and made me feel confident. I stepped out just as Kori did.

"Oh, my goodness." She looked at me over. "You're ...stunning." She said, making me blush. "That dress is so you."

"You think?" I looked down. "And your dress is amazing."

"You think?" She twirled with a bright smile on her face.

"Yes."

"Then It seems like we don't need to try on any more dresses. We have found ours." She smiled at me.

"Yes." I nodded at her. I went back into my dressing room and looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't want to take the dress off. I am not the type of girl to wear dresses, but this was stunning.

When I got dressed into my normal clothes, I put the dress back on the hanger and made sure not to wrinkle it. I walked out and met a smiling Kori.

"Dick has given me a credit card to pay for these." She said as we walked to the counter.

"So did you like them?" The lady before asked us as she went behind the counter.

"Oh yes," Kori said while she put her dress on the counter.

"Yes," I answered the lady and put my dress on the counter.

"Well lucky for you both the dresses are both on sale." She said as she scanned the tags.

"Wonderful." Kori handed over the credit card. "These are going to be perfect for the Gala!"

"Well, enjoy." The lady handed over the dresses in nice bags. "Come back soon!"

We walked out with our dresses. Kori was grinning from ear to ear and I had a small smile on my face as well. I had to admit, today was much better than I had thought it would be.

"Well, next we need shoes and makeup!" Kori said as we got into the car.

After about two hours of shoe shopping and makeup tests, we finally had everything that we needed. I got simple shoes and makeup that made it look like I wasn't wearing any at all. I don't like to wear makeup.