Ralph Dibney

Ralph rubbed his arm as he approached the precinct. He hadn't been here since he was shamed and fired from his job. He had hated Allen for a long time after that. But now... now he and Barry were friends. And superheroes.

Ralph swallowed and walked into the building. He was here to see Barry. He wouldn't let his pride get in the way of that. 

As he walked in, he could feel people's eyes on him. He straitened his shoulders and held his head up high.

After what felt like forever, he made it to his friend's lab. 

"Hey Barry." He said, walking in.

***** LINE BREAK *****

Singh's eyes widened as he saw one person he never really expected to see again walk through the precinct doors. 

Ralph Dibney. Ex detective. 

He had positively no clue why he would be here. As far as he knew, everyone here wanted nothing to do with him. What shocked him even more was when he walked up the stairs towards Allen's lab. He had half a mind to follow him and make sure he didn't do anything to Allen.

Everyone knew how much Dibney and Allen hated one another. They already didn't like each other when Barry first started, but when Barry caught him planting evidence they grew a hatred for one another. 

He was so lost in his thoughts, he almost didn't see two people walking through the building. He glanced up and his jaw dropped.

Most of the officers in the precinct froze in their spots as they noticed Barry Allen and Ralph Dibney walking towards the door, chatting like old friends. 

Barry laughed at something Ralph said and punched him playfully. They were acting like people who had been friends for years. But Singh knew it hadn't been years, since, not very long ago, when the name Ralph Dibney was uttered, Barry became instantaneously angry. Not very long ago as in less than a year. 

Singh stared in shock as they walked out.

"What the hell?" He muttered.

He heard a chuckle and turned and saw Joe.

"When did they become friends?" Singh asked bewildered. "And more importantly, how?"

Joe just laughed, "That is a very long story for another day."

Singh just watched the door in wonder and questioned all of his beliefs.

**********

A/N- Super short. So what do you think? That's my take on what would happen if Ralph came into the precinct to see Barry.

Luv y'all! :)