Live Die Repeat

If you've seen this movie, you can kinda guess what the concept of this story will be. 

I suppose this is an AU. Barry does not have his speed

**********

Barry lifted his head off his desk, wincing as he bumped his bruises. A man had just tried to escape and use Barry as a hostage. And Barry, who was merely a fresh faced forensic assistant, could do absolutely nothing. 

Luckily, the man seemed to have forgotten that he was in a police station and ultimately failed. And Barry got to go back to his lab to continue to work on finding a robotics genius who also happened to be a homicidal mad man. 

Barry went to take a drink of his coffee. He sighed as he realized the red mug was empty. Heaving himself out of his chair, he made his way downstairs to refill his cup. 

As he crossed through the bullpen, he bumped into an officer.

"Watch where you're going lab rat!" he yelled, giving Barry a hard shove.

"Sorry sorry," Barry mumbled.

"Allen!"

Barry looked up to see the captain coming towards him. "Yes sir?"

"Follow me." He said. He started walking away and Barry rushed to follow. He followed Singh down to the loser levels that had the gym and shooting areas. 

"Uh... what are we doing down here sir?"

"I'm going to train you Allen," Singh said, taking his jacket off and rolling up his sleeves, "I want you to be able to protect yourself the next time this happens."

"That's really not necessary-"

"You don't have a choice." Singh snapped. 

Barry shut his mouth. 

They started in the gym, where Barry quickly decided that he wanted to die. They sparred, Barry sucked. He punched punching bags. Barry nearly broke his wrist. Then they moved to the shooting range. Barry couldn't even hit an up close, still target. But he did manage to hit his red coffee mug. 

Barry frowned sadly, he was hopeless. 

Singh rubbed his neck and let out  long sigh. 

Barry pressed his lips together. He really wanted to just collapse to the ground. 

"Come back down here tomorrow." Singh said, tossing Barry a towel.

"Yes sir," Barry panted.

Barry made his way back up to his lab, finished a few things, and promptly returned home to crash on his bed. 

The irritating sound of Barry's alarm woke up the aching boy. Getting up with a groan, Barry fixed himself breakfast. 

As he walked to work, a blue car sped by, way over the speed limit. An old man in a grey van shouted numerous profanities at them. 

Barry hurried the rest of the way to work, dreading the afternoon where his boss would continue to torture, sorry train, him. 

But first, Barry was going to go to his lab and have a cup of coffee. 

Upon arriving, Barry felt unease creep up on him. He shook it off and grabbed his blue coffee mug. He filled the cup, looking around the bullpen as he did so. 

Two of the officers, Janice and Kevin, were standing near the doors, chatting. 

It happened so quick, Barry couldn't fathom it. One second the two were standing right next to the door, the next second they were slumped against the wall, dead. 

Suddenly, giant, terrifying, spider-like robots burst into the precinct through the doors and elevator. They shot grenades and acids, tearing apart the building and killing whoever got in their way. 

Barry ducked behind a desk just as an officer was hurled against the wall. Barry nearly threw up at the sight of him. His skin melted off his face. Barry grabbed the man's gun and tried to remember how to turn the safety off. 

Another body was thrown towards him and Barry yelped, drawing the attention of one of the robots. Barry didn't even hesitate when his fight or flight instincts kicked in. He flew. He raced up towards his lab with remarkable, adrenaline filled speed. He slammed the metal doors shut. The robot on the other side pounded into the door. He dented it. 

A few more pounds and he would be in. 

Barry frantically fumbled with the gun in his hands. He barely turned the safety off when the creature burst through. 

It slammed into Barry, knocking him into a chemical rack. There were gunshots.

"Allen!"

Barry looked up to see the Captain and a dead spider bot. Barry smiled lightly, but another bot came up behind Singh. Barry didn't even have time to yell before the bot plunged a talon through the Captain's chest. 

Barry backed up, hitting the chemical rack. He aimed his gun at the robot as it sprang forward. He fired, and apparently hit something, because the creature let out a high whine-like screech as it toppled forward.

Strait onto Barry.

The electricity and acid seeped onto him, burning his flesh. 

Barry let out a blood curdling scream of agony. 

He was dead.

*****

Barry's head shot up from his desk. He reached and felt his face, fully intact.

"What the hell..." he muttered.

He was so sure that that had just happened. Maybe he was just really tired. Coffee would wake him up. He reached for his red mug, but it was empty. 

Sighing, and still unnerved, he got up and went to get more coffee. 

Walking through the bull pen, he accidentally bumped into an officer.

"Watch where you're going lab rat!" He yelled, shoving Barry.

Barry couldn't bring himself to say anything. He saw the captain in front of him. 

"Allen!"

"Yes sir?" Barry asked. 'Please don't say what I think you're going to say.' he thought.

"Follow me." 

Barry hesitated before following.

Barry noticed both Janice and Kevin were alive. And Jacobs, the dead officer he took the gun from. He knew that that happened. They all died. He died. 

'What the hell is happening to me?'

TO BE CONTINUED...

**********

A/N- To be continued! Finally got something posted. Yay. Sorry it took so long. I'll get the next part in soon.

Thanks for being patient with me! 

Love y'all!