Tagged Thrice

This took a while to post... cause I forgot about it...

And then uh, I got tagged again (Thank you ItsaFandomThing) and so I'm putting it on this page as well. And then I will have an actual chapter after this (tomorrow) cause I felt bad. 

And THEN, I got tagged AGAIN. So... Yup.

Okely dokely

The first one that I got tagged like a bajillion days ago and forgot about:

1. Do you care what people think about you?
Not really. I mean, I'd hope people would always be nice but... whatever. 

2. Middle name
Anne

3. Favorite sport
...... 
Surfing the pantry

4. Someone you can't live without
My core four friends and ma family

5. Best friend?
My core four peeps. aka my three friends and big sister.

6. Nickname?
My name is pretty short, but some of my family and friends call me Ry. One of my best friends calls me Ry Ry, but only she gets to.

7. Are you more pretty or cute?
I think I'm more cute... but... *shy noises*

8. Preferred pronouns?
She

9. Has anyone asked you out?
Hahahahahahahahaha
No. 

10. Three pet peeves
slow walkers, when people can't follow simple instructions, and when you're trying to listen to music but you just get ad after ad after ad.

11. Do you believe in soulmates?
Never really thought about it... but sorta? I think there's someone for everyone. 

12. Are you emotional?
About fictional things? Absotudelutely. 100%.
About real things? I have my dusty locked box of negative emotions sitting on the back burner, waiting to be dealt with never. 

13. Words you say often
Shnazy
Chill
You don't say...
Barbra Manatee! *echoes* manatee manatee

14. Picture of me

This is a drawing of me and my friends

This is a drawing of me and my friends... It's the best you're gonna get.

15. Favorite picture of someone else

 Favorite picture of someone else