Chapter 17

Hello, my dear readers, I am very happy today because this book has finally reached 1k views, this book has been progressing very slowly and it hasn't been as popular as my last book so that was a little hard for me to deal with. Nonetheless, I am happy to have achieved at least 1k which is why here is an update for you guys. Please enjoy.

Also, do not forget to vote, follow and share the story. Thank you, guys!

Cooper's POV

I woke up a bit late today since I wasn't on the water station duty. I couldn't sleep well last night anyway because I kept wondering why Heather was so angry. Also, I realized it later that I was assaulted by Nick and I didn't do anything. I didn't use a lot of force only because I was afraid of harming him and when I did decide to use extra force Heather was already there, pulling him away from me.

I was still in my thoughts when I bumped into someone but I caught their waist and pulled them to me so that we don't fall. I focused on the jolts of electricity, Heather was in my arms, our faces were inches apart.

"I am sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going. Are you okay?" I asked, not letting my grip on her loosen.

"Okay" Heather tried to wiggle free. She glared at me and I let her go immediately.

She was about to walk away but I lightly held her wrist. "Can we talk about last night?"

"There is nothing to talk about" she replied without missing a beat.

"Please" I pleaded to her with my eyes.

"Let me go" Heather commanded me and I obeyed. We both walked outside to the training arena quietly. I grabbed two glasses of water and walked towards Heather. I offered her one and she accepted it. I was happy, I could feel some butterflies in my tummy but that feeling didn't last long. Heather poured the water in a nearby plant before walking away. I sighed as I sipped my water.

Soon the training was in session. I could feel someone's eyes on me. I was wearing only a sports bra and a very short running shorts today. I turned my head to find the person who had been staring at me for the past one and a half hour only to find that it was Nick. When our eyes met he brought his hand up to his lips and spread his index and middle finger apart before making a licking motion and pointing his finger between him and me. I felt myself shudder, a feeling of disgust washed over me. I glared at him in response before taking out the anger on my sparring partner.

****

My day was quite boring. I was now back from school, changed into my faded jeans and a t-shirt. I walked down to my father's office and knocked on the door. When I heard a 'come in', I entered and closed the door behind me.

"I would like to have a meeting with you and Alpha Richard, Alpha. The issue is sensitive and I would like to discuss it privately. Do I have your permission?" I asked.

Father looked confused but gave me his permission. I went to Alpha Richard along with my father to talk to him. Heather and Nick were present in the office when we walked in. My father told Alpha Richard that I had requested for a private meeting and he agreed.

"Heather, Nick, can you both give us some privacy, please" Alpha Richard asked.

"Wait!" I interjected. "Alpha, if you do not mind, I would like them to stay in the room when we discuss the matter at hand."

"Alright, they can stay. Everybody please take a seat" Alpha said.

We all sat down and all eyes were on me. I was slightly nervous with the information I had to share. The allegation I was about to make was serious and the outcome could go one way or another but I had to do this so that it does not happen again with me or anyone else.