The Sequel

My dear readers,

I have been working on the sequel of Towards My Destiny for some time, now. After facing a lot of difficulties with work and studies, rewriting the lost parts and facing a writer's block for some months, I have finally manged to start writing the sequel.

I will be publishing the first chapter of the story this weekend. I hope you all like it. I am trying to better myself as a writer and bring more substance to the story. I am trying to create strong characters.

I have received a lot of criticism about Cooper's character in the first part i.e, Towards My Destiny. The reason I created her character like that is because I have seen people in real life who are like that. They love someone so much, so deeply yet their love is unrequited. They will take whatever they can just to be close to their lover. I didn't mean for her character to be like that, she is a strong person, with iron will and great leadership qualities but when a person is in love they change, they can become so hopeless for love that they come across as weaklings.

It is hard for people to stop loving someone or to move on so easily. True love gives you a hard time and that is what Cooper was going through. Cooper's love was unrequited, she loved unconditionally and longed to be loved back. That longing was inspired by some true incidents that took place in the lives of some people I know, that longing drives a person mad. The changes in Cooper's personality were because of the longing, because she wanted to be loved.

Regarding Heather's character, a lot of the readers have hated her. I am sure even I would but I just can't. I hope after you get to know her character better in the sequel, you will probably hate her less.

I am excited to start this sequel and I hope you are excited to read it. Please love and support the sequel like you have always supported Towards My Destiny. I am very thankful to you all for reading this far and bearing with the slow updates on account of my writer's block and lack of motivation. I am very grateful to all my readers, your comments keep me going, they give me motivation to write so please, leave your thoughts about the story in the comments section. It helps me improve as a writer and to know how ny readers feel when they read a certain things.

Thank you guy and I love you.

Your Truly,
Thecatastrophicpoet