Chapter 34

All of a sudden the wolf stopped fighting, he fell to the ground, shifting into his human form, clutching his chest and just like that, he was gone. Heather turned around to look and all the wolves were dying in the same way. Heather looked around again, trying to find Cooper but she couldn't. She started running towards the pack house. Just before she reached the pack house, she saw a wolf falling off of the roof and landing on the ground with a loud thud.

Heather followed the sound and found Cooper, now in her human form, unconscious. Cooper was passed out on the ground. Heather had a feeling that Cooper was the one who ended this war. Soon, people around were cheering when they realized that they had won the war. Heather picked up Cooper's body bridal style and began walking.

Cooper stirred just before they reached the battlefield where others were. Heather lay Cooper on the ground. "Thanks" Cooper said. Heather smiled at her.

"Heather, Drake is injured" someone came by and informed.

Without wasting another second Heather got up and followed the girl who came by to inform.

Cooper watched Heather leave, she followed her with her eyes until she could spot Drake from afar. Drake had minor wounds on his head and back, nothing that wouldn't heal within a week. I took bullets and punches for her yet she goes back to him Cooper thought. With those thoughts, Cooper passed out again.

Heather's POV

We rushed all the wounded soldiers inside the pack house and to the infirmary. Both the packs had a combined total of 4 doctors, we had to use contacts and get another 5 doctors to help us.

Dr. Rose took Cooper in as soon as she saw her. She made it her priority to check Cooper first. Turns out, she was right in doing so, Cooper had taken two bullets, her body was experiencing severe silver toxicity, and she had very deep wounds. When Cooper killed all those wolves, she had drained herself completely. Dr. Rose said that she was in a coma because her body was beyond exhausted and her body thought coma was the best way to recover.

Drake was fine, he had some superficial wounds but nothing serious. There were no internal injuries and his other wounds will take three or four days to heal. As for Cooper, the doctor couldn't tell when she would wake up. After all the unconscious fighters were checked and treated, the conscious ones were called in. Most of my wounds were already healed, thanks to Cooper. I didn't know she could heal others. I had some bruises and light wounds which would heal in a couple of days but otherwise I was fine.

Cooper's mother too was hurt pretty badly. She was kept under observation. The doctor said she would have to spend at least two days in observation. Alpha Barry looked devastated, seeing his mate in pain was agonizing for him. My parents were safe, they weren't severely injured. I checked on Nick too, he was safe and healthy too. Even though he was just in the dungeons, I still had to check on him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Two days have passed since the war. We lost 15 of our own fighters, about 20 from the other packs, 5 witches and 22 Vampires. The enemies, well all 1254 of the enemy soldiers were dead. Nobody in the werewolf history had witnessed such a fight ever, so many werewolves dying together that too at the hands of one person. The question is how the hell did they manage to get so many fighters?

The other packs, and the shape shifters were leaving. Only a couple of injured ones were staying here, those who were still unconscious. The Vampires had already left yesterday. Drake was now completely healed, I still had two minor injuries that weren't healed but I was all right.

Most of the injured were already starting to heal or were halfway there to being completely healed except Cooper. As per the doctor, her body wasn't really healing itself yet. Luna Bernice was now shifted to her room, she was still healing, her wounds needed some more time to heal. Alpha Barry looked very relieved when he got to take Luna Bernice back to their room.