Chapter 31

Heather's POV

"Rise and Shine, my Valentine" someone said before yanking off my blanket and throwing it to the other side of my room. I hissed when the cold hair brushed my body, raising goosebumps as it passed.

I hugged my knees close to my chest for some warmth and continued to sleep. I heard footsteps before I felt the bed dip a little bit. I then felt fingers running up and down my forehead followed my some tapping and then again some more running. I groaned in annoyance which earned me a chuckle from the trespasser.

"Wake up, Heather, we are gonna be late" a whine came.

I tried hard not to smile as I slowly shook my head. A mischievous smile came on the trespasser's face and they moved their hand to my stomach. I tensed at the contact, even though my top restricted any skin to skin contact, I could still feel the warmth. The fingers began to move and I clenched my abs tight, it seemed to work for a few seconds until I burst out in a fit of laughter, eyes squeezed shut. I was screaming for them to stop as I continued to laugh.

"It's time to wake up, Heather. Let's start this date as soon as possible. I am sure you are excited to know what's planned" came the voice again.

The fingers seized tickling my body. I was breathing heavily as I opened my eyes, coming face to face with The Tickling Trespasser. A huge smile came up on my trespasser's face.

"For disturbing my sleep and waking me up from sleep, I will be late to this date, I will make you late for every activity" I pouted and fake glared.

"That is heartless" Cooper moaned as she dramatically placed her hand on her chest. "Please don't be so cruel, re-consider!" she pleaded.

I made a thoughtful face before smiling and saying " you are forgiven".

Cooper smiled and got off of the bed. I sat up too. Cooper rubbed her hand on her neck with an awkward smile.

"So, I... get, I will go and get ready now. Wear something comfortable, and casual, sporty would be even better. Put on your sneakers and no need to shower, we will come back to the pack house after this" Cooper instructed. "I guess I will see you outside in say 20 minutes?" Cooper asked, mumbling.

"Yes" I said, chuckling. I got out of my bed as Cooper made her way out of the room.

I hopped into the bathroom to do my daily chores. I changed into my yoga pants and a sports bra, I threw a track jacket on my shoulder before sitting on the bed to put on my sneakers. I looked at myself in the mirror to see how I looked, I had my hair up in a ponytail, and the zipper on my jacket was undone. The sports bra matched my hair color and complemented the black yoga pants and track jacket.

I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room. As soon as I opened the door, I came face to face with Cooper. She had one of her legs bent and propped on the wall behind her which she was leaning on. She was typing and clicking away on her phone. She straightened up when she saw me and stuffed her phone into the pocket of her navy blue shorts. She wore a gray colored v neck which she paired it with a denim jacket. She looked really cool, she had a pair of sunglasses hanging on her t-shirt.

"Ready to go?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"Yes! I am excited to see what you have planned" I said with a huge smile on my own face.

She bent down to pick up a black backpack as she gestured for me to walk before her. We reached downstairs, Cooper held the door open for me. We both walked towards the car shed on the side, as I made my way towrds her car she stopped me and led me in the other direction with my hands enclosed between hers. We stopped in front of a Black Maserati, Cooper opened the door to the passenger seat and urged me to get inside. When I was settled in my seat, Cooper closed the door and got in the car from the other side.