Chapter 10

Heather's POV

A few weeks have passed by since I slapped Cooper. A whole month to be precise. This entire month, I only spoke to her when I needed her to do something. I made sure to give her a bunch load of my homework and all of my assignments. My dad is very impressed by the work but little does he know that Cooper has been doing it all.

I got so angry when I saw Stephanie step out of Cooper's room that morning. I knew she spent the night and I knew what went down. Cooper acts so innocent and disciplined in front of everyone but I had seen Stephanie go in and out of her room late at nights.

There was this one more girl who was Cooper's ex fuck buddy, she was openly flirting with her and sitting on her lap kissing her neck, in public Cooper pushed her away but I saw the girl sneak into Cooper's room one night. Cooper has been fucking multiple girls, I fucking know it. It doesn't bother me since I rejected her but it hurt that she acted so nice when in reality she is just a sex monster.

I sparred with her during training and I beat her up pretty good mostly because I don't give her a chance to beat me or maybe she is too slow. I could see how her body had transformed over the last month. She had become bulkier due to the five hours training her father asked her to do everyday. I have been having more sex with Drake this past month, mostly because its a way to get out my frustration but Drake isn't complaining, he is quite happy with the sex. One night we had sex until morning, it was mostly me because he couldn't get his dick up after the second time but he did finger me and give me oral and made me orgasm like 4 times. Drake has a low stamina so he took his sweet time between the round and then the food breaks too.

I headed down to the breakfast table, it was Sunday morning. I went into the kitchen to find the usual chef along with Cooper. They were working on the breakfast today. Cooper has been doing a lot of household chores as a part of her punishment but I think she likes kitchen more because she is seen here very often.

I ignored her and proceeded to pour myself a cup of coffee. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through instagram while walking with my coffee. A hard body crashed into me and held me by my waist to prevent me from falling down. Tingly little bolts coursed through my body making me realize who had caught me.

I stood up straight and pushed away Cooper before yelling "Keep those dirty hands away from me, whore."

Cooper took a step back. Her white shirt was completely soaked in hot coffee. She pulled the shirt away from her skin while blowing inside the shirt. I must have burned her, I felt a little guilty but I pushed the feeling deep down before exiting the kitchen. Soon, Cooper left the kitchen and went upstairs. She came down a couple of minutes later in a different shirt.

Cooper came out with cutlery to set up the table. When she set my cutlery I could smell the cigarettes on her. I fake gaged at her which she ignored and continued setting up the table. Soon after, Drake came down the stairs and took a seat beside me. He gave me a long kiss on the lips whilst Cooper set the plates. The food was brought out and we all dug in.

Cooper's POV

Its been two and a half months since the arrival of the Red Moon pack and two and a half months out of the ten months deadline have passed. My relationship with Heather has been strained. We don't really talk to each other, we talk when she comes to drop off her homework and assignments and when I return the completed ones to her. She has continued to bully me at school, she doesn't leave any chance to yell at me or embarrass me.  I have been quite only because even after being rejected by her I still love her. I feel like she has been having more sex this past month. I can feel the pain more than once in a day. I have mostly grown numb to it all, I try to ignore it but yhe pain seems to have increaded in intensity, Heather and Drake still suck each others faces everywhere but I have learnt to ignore.