after while 73

3rd person pov///// (I've been practicing)

Roman looked at Logan for help but Logan was stumped, Virgil was right dep has all of his memories and thoughts so there's no simple way to prove that it's them.

It was about two days, Virgil had been yelling  at them. He wouldn't eat. He didn't sleep. He didn't leave the room.

"Why don't you just lock me back up you know seeing them is torture dep." He said quietly to Roman. He had been yelling for and hour and finally broke down. They were in the room together. Remus had brought some food to them Roman ate while Virgil didn't. Virgil walked up to Roman at this point they were both standing up facing eachother. Virgil walked up to him after muttering something, he placed his forehead to Romans chest and his fists on either side of his chest. "Please stop lying." Virgil pleaded. He felt weak. Roman started crying quickly wiping them away.

Roman had been keeping his strong deminer up until now. Logan was upstairs with Remus and the sleeping two. Romans hands flared up their vainey red. Virgil backed off and Roman didn't say a word and walked out of the room to the hallway. Virgil closed the door, slamming into. Roman sat down the the hallway. He pulled his knees to his chest and cried.

There was a small bathroom off of the room Virgil was in. He locked himself in there. He looked in the mirror at himself for a while. He still looked sick. He looked very sick but he didn't feel like it.

Romans pov/)/))/////

Remus walked down the stairs, probably with some water or drinks. He was doing a pretty good job of keeping us together.

"Brother?" He said placing the drinks on the ground. And sitting on the ground next to me. I wiped my face quickly. "Oh stop that, how many times do I have to tell you your emotions are valid?" I laughed a small bit.

"As many times as I have to tell you." I said to him. We both weren't very good at understanding that the other one cared no matter how bad it gets.

"So what happened this time?" He asked handing me an icewater with blue foodyed cubes. I looked at the drink confused but took a sip. "I got a little bored last night." He shrugged.

"Well, Virgil still doesn't believe me and all I want to do is hold him. And I swear to God when dep wakes up even if it won't do any good I'm killing him with my barehands." My hands glow and calm down.

"I'll join you if you want. I think I deserve a couple bashes to the skull." I nod.

"Whatever he did to Virgil ... I - I haven't even asked you about everything that went on. What happened?" I realised that I haven't really talked to him about it. He scratched the back of his head.

"Experiments. Lots of them. Really he decided when Thomas started taking anti depressants that he was gonna use Virgil like a battery, which you already know. But when it wasn't working like he needed, he went to get him. Making me come too. First he knocked him out using the science room," he pointed to the room across the hall. "Practically used him as an IV. Then he woke up so we used the table in the office. But there was one night when I left him and Virgil in the office to go get some supplies from upstairs and I heard a crash. So I ran down the hall. Dep was on the ground and Virgil was crying on the table. The blankets we gave him moved. His neck was red. He tried talking to me.. but I found dep on the other side of the bed with a needle in his neck that made him pass out. So I dragged him out of the room and Virgil screamed at me. .. i- I should have noticed. I should have realized understood." He had broken off looking at the door to the office. I was confused but then I realized what he was talking about. I held back my anger to comfort Remus.

"You were being controlled, just it was old fashioned manipulation, it's not your fault. None of this is your fault." I said taking another gulp of water.

"But I could have just listened. I should have just listened." He said quietly, I was going to say something  else but he continues with the story. "About thirty minutes later when dep woke up we went down the stairs to go back to Virgil but deceit showed up, he tied Virgil up because he was going to escape. Looking back it was probably acting but it took a turn when dep used his powers to choke and hold up Virgil against the wall while he talked to the snake. Virgil passed out as dep instructed me to tie him up in the chains room. Which I followed as dep talked to deceit. He was in there for a while, dep would go in there alone a lot. Dee would bring the food down to him so I don't really know what happened most of the time in there at least. Then Dee talked to me about my relationship and we got caught early and Dee used his powers ... You know the rest." He said.

"So why did you let him?" I was confused, why did Remus ever like dep in the first place.

"What do you mean?"

"Dep, why did you let him control you? I understand he was manipulative but I wasn't there."

"Roman, there's things i will share, but not right now maybe some of them not ever. Everything that happened with me and dep. ... It doesn't matter anymore. So maybe I'll answer your questions after this is over. But it's not. So let's just figure this out. Maybe you can let me talk to him this time?" Remus offered dropping the previous topic. I allowed it and continue with the new idea.

"Maybe. That might work better." I said. I had finished my water by now only leaving the cubes that were melting slowly.

Virgil's pov/////////// (during the twins talk.)

I looked in the mirror. The voice hasent been as active lately. Is my blood even mine? I've been in so many Iv's lately how do I even have blood in me? I haven't checked my powers in a while.

I snap a purple flame appearing. It was strong and healthy. I open my palm spreading it, the flames grow dancing on my skin and in my veins.

"They haven't been this strong before." I mumble to myself. "Maybe... He really is asleep."

I look at the door and it immediately glows a bright purple. I blink and it stops. "I've never had this much control." I say out loud. My voice was scratchy and layered. I hated it.

I walked into the room, Roman most likely outside. Fake Roman.... Fake. I sighed. I fixed the room up. Quickly cleaning it with the control over my powers. I fixed the bed back, laying down on it. Under the blankets. I haven't really slept in so long. I sink into the bed as my powers finished cleaning the room. The pillow was so nice. So soft... So comfy.

Before I could protest I fell asleep.

3rd person//////

Roman walked back into the room after talking to Remus. They were going to talk together but they saw that he had fallen asleep so the boys said tommorow they would. Roman sat down in the room on the floor against the walls in the other corner of the room. Virgil still sleeping. He yawned trying not to fall asleep. He failed, falling asleep against the corner. About four hours later Virgil wakes up glancing at him. Virgil contemplates his thoughts before crawling out of bed and laying down with his head in Romans lap falling back asleep as Roman wraps his arm around him unconsciously.

Finally am I right ?! poor poor Remus not only was he beaten don't forget about that time Virgil had burned him for information. Remus is gonna get some love I swear to God if it's the last thing I do. Btw, how's everyone doing? I know it's a rough time in the world and I'm hoping the story will either distract you or make you smile during all of this. Have a great day you all. Remember people care about you even if you dont think so. I love you all and each one of you are appreciated. 💜💙💚💙💜💙💚💜❤️❤️❤️