confidence 48

Remys pov\\\\\\§μ§μ§μ

I walk up stairs and i feel my self loose all restraints, ... I might have drank to much.... FUCK

I bust open the door scaring Dee. He was sitting on his bed on his phone. I close and lock the door behined me, then i walk over to Dee who was very confused and concerned.

"Dee I need to tell you something."

"Okay" he looks very confused.

I walk closer and sit on the bed. I stare at him having his eyes locked on me i brush my lips against his. Then i connect them powerfully. He freezes but doesn't pull away. I stop, watching dee's reaction.

He was red in the face. Eyes examining mine, expression confused. Mouth slightly open.

"I like You." His eyes widen at my statement.

"You can't.." He says like a small mouse infront of a snake.

"Why not?" I wasn't even speaking with a filter. Words were coming out of my mouth that i was thinking but, to afraid before to say. He freezes, looking down.

"No one likes me. Its not okay for anyone to like me. Im still the bad guy.... You can't, I'll corrupt you."  His words break my heart. I start taking off his cloak and throwing his hat. I unbottuon his shirt.
"What are you doing Remy?"

"Im showing you how much i like You." I say pushing him on the bed. I kiss him passionately pushing his head into the pillows. He slightly pushes his head up.

"You dont have too." He breathlessly says. I smack his thighs he moans.

"I like you, wether you belive it or not....." He looks confused and hurt on the inside, i control myself for a moment just to ask " Are you okay with this?" I ask leaning back down to his lips.  He nods, i connect our lips more hungrily this time.

Deceit pov\\\\\\§§§§§§§§
WHAT IS HAPPENING WHAT IS HAPPENING WHAT IS HAPPENING WHAT IS HAPPENING-
ITS OKAY CALM DOWN EVERYTHING IS FINE.....

Okay im cool im good this is good hes good..... Oh my god hes licking my lips what does that mean?!

*disstresssssed snake noises*

Calm down let him be in control.

I moan loudly.

FUCK.

"Oh. I see somones haveing a good time~" he says gripping me through my pants, i roll my eyes back.

"This is not right" i breathlessly say as he attacks my neck, biting, kissing, sucking. He trails his hand down to my scaled part of my torso, lightly brushing his fingers over my side, sending shivers up my spine.

"Why is this so wrong?" He says digging his teeth into a scale part of my neck. I moan loudly.

"Because, no one can love me" this time he stops everything and gets off me. Both of us shirtless. Both having erections.

"Dee I l-l-love you. Thats hard to say for me. I have a hard time expressing feelings that.... I cant
Express things because of past relation ships, but i love you we can stay platonic, or we could move into romance but i will always love you. Platonic or not. You are not what ever you think you are up in that snakey little brain or yours. You are worthy of love even if its not from me. Do you understand, you are amazing." I feel like my heart breaks. I just start sobbing not sad tears, not happy tears, relief tears. Relief that someone actually, really genuinely cares for me.

He holds me as streams of all my past experiences with love flow in and out of my conscious mind.

"Deceit are you okay?" He says after some sniffles, I had stopped crying and was now just sniffing.

I nod in his arms. He hugs me tighter in response. "Did- did something happen in your last relationship?" Remy asks out of the blue. I close my eyes firmly and nod. "Who is this damn bastard?" He says firmly, i wasnt sure if he was going to kill him or kill me.

"I had a poly relationship, it worked out horribly, it it was.. Abusive, mentaly and physically." he hugs me his actions speaking louder than any words that could be musterd. 'Im here' he says with his arms around me though the words never escapped his lips.

"Deceit," he says letting go and looking me in the eye. "Can i be your boyfriend?" The words sting. Though i know that this wont turn out like last time, my heart feels as if it was going to burst out of my chest.

"Yes."

(Sorry its short just felt like ending it right there for now bye)