talking it out 50

Pattons pov/////

I pop up in thomas's living room.

"Sup pat?" He waves, thats unusual
"How were you not startled this time?" I ask completly dropping the dad act.

"In the past few weeks y'all have popped in on me so much I'm used to it i guess."

"Oh okay well thomas ... Can we talk.?" Thomas looks at me then the tv, he grabs the remote and turns it off sitting up and patting the spot next to him.

"Whats going on pat?" He asks confused because i usually dont talk to people.

"I... I have been... Geeze this is hard... I have been so worried lately." I begin figiting, my hands lightly shake, so do my words. Shakey breaths form the sentences. "Between the cutting thing. Virgil leaving. Dep... remy and deceit moving in.. I dont know i just, i havent been..." Opening up is hard but i look at thomas, hes giving a warm understanding look of reasurence and his posture just feel like hes saying "I'm right here everything is okay." "..my happy pappy self latley and i dont know what to do. Picani is always really busy and everybody is focused on dep and virgil, yet im just so worried about Logan. ... Am i saying to much at once?" I sort of curl in on myself.

"No no not at all i just,.. Didnt know you felt that way. It... Your right picani would probably be best to talk to but I'm a great listener and not so much of a great advice person. I haven't been in that type of situation that your scared you will turn around and he will be gone. But ... Well what if you talked to him about it. It seems like you guys have ... Avoided the issue? Or the conversation at all, have you even talked about it with him? " thomas was trying best he could to give good advice.

"N-no." I choke out, i was getting a little choked up.

"Patton. What do you think is the best for a relationship?" Thomas seemed as if he asked this out of the blue.

"Uh ... Communication?" Thomas smiles at my answer.

"Thats right. But you haven't been communicating have you?" He asks and it clicks in my head.

"No we haven't." I sniff a little and give thomas a hug. "That is what I'll do," i back up. "But.. Its really hard for me to open up to anyone especially someone who has high expectations of me. When i work for them or im suppose to be doing something and i cant get it done because of emotions, it I... Its really ... Hard. Gosh i sound like virgil studdering so much." I giggle at the end wiping my eyes lightly.

"Pat it is hard to open up but its something that you have to do at some point, its unhealthy to keep it all inside." Thomas states. I know hes right i just wish he wasn't.

"Thanks kiddo this helped." I stand up. "I need to go talk to logan." I smile and wipe my face i start sinking down

"Your welcome Pat," he says, i finish sinking down.

Virgils pov\\\\\\\\

"Please Dee you have to know something im tired of this shit." I plead him, we were in his room.

"I dont have anything to give you that could help. If i did I would have gotten rid of these stupid extra arms. I just learned how to control them thats all i can tell you to do." I sigh and face plant into his bed.

I was asking if dee could help me with my voice, his proposal that i should try and control it was interesting. I might try and figure it out later.

"Fine. Can you fill me in on what happened while i was gone?" I say sitting up right on his bed while he feeds his snakes. Something about the mice screaming unsettles me.

"Well after you left pretty much everyone was yelling, including me, then we all calmed down and Roman locked himself in his room working vigorously on thomas work so he could distract himself from worrying. Pat cooked and talked to me pretty much non stop. Remy came out of his room slowly. Logan ... Well he was not doing great and pat and him have not been talking to each other like they should, it really started after the cutting information was spilt. Pat just dosent know what to say to Logan. Hes worried he will say the wrong thing... And theres a point where thomas wanted to do a sanders sides so i dressed as you and ... It did not go well. We didnt make a vid. Then you came back that day." During the dressed like me part he seemed on edge.

"Ya know being around you so much im pretty good at reading people, i practiced for a month with remus waiting for dep to be drawn out. I know when someone is lying. What are you hiding snake?" I must have used my powers a little to much latley, i didnt even notice i was pushing him against his wall without even moving my hands twords him. "Oops I'm sorry im sorry. Got a little carried away." I unflame my hands and the grip on him releases. I smile and rub the back of my neck.

Your gonna hurt them, he wont even have to do anything to them he'll just leave you to do the dirty work.

My head screams but i dont show it, i just leave the room, panic washing over me. Deceit says something but there was nothing making its way to my head. All i could hear was the fear screaming and yelling in my brain.

He grabs my shoulder but something stops him. I run to my room and lock the door.

Tears travel down my skin, the warm salty water drenching my now ruined make up.

My head silences just so one message can be heard through the screams.

The box.

Use them.